Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jon42

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by jon42 »

Great stuff guys!! Very sexy ;) Love heels getting muddy!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Messy cake filled boots + stinking hot day + gorgeous sexy girl + glam high heels = ................... :D :D

Not kidding guys, JB spent half a day in these boots 'pre pics' getting them nicely messy, she's such a good girl :) :)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Ahh at least JB finished it with slipping on her heels :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybeans cute trail running sneakers........

Same pair of socks has been in these for months....dosent change them out, just slips them on when she works out.

Soooooo cute...... :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Lotion smilies in JB's fav slides :D

................she noticed them as she was getting ready for work..........uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhh not my wedge sandals!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That’s a bit hard to hide :) how’s JB meant to wear them without people seeing??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

http://shoesession.com/forum/download/f ... 336587&t=1

Out of the mud and mire and into the office for the day..........these are soooooo inappropriate for Jellybeans workplace......even without formerly being worn in ankle deep mud!.......... Such a little cock tease though :D :D

The cock teasing Gods punished her with sore tender toes by the end of the day in these.........very quick to get out of them and flip flops on, no strutting round making dinner in these platforms for an extra hour or 2 for my enjoyment :cry:

Check out the state they were in when she went for a mud run in them a few pages back 8) :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB I love your legs in those jean & black heels :) actually I love your legs in heels of any kinds :)) & how suckable are your toes OMG can imagine how Italian boots feels coming home to you & your gorgeous feet! :)) I know this is to do with your new ankle boots on the other thread, but how do you feel about putting some of those snake chewy lollies inside ankle boots for the day?? Just imagine how sweet your toes would taste after squishing them inside your hot little ankle boots for the day :) & because they are super soft they won’t hurt your feet or toes :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......oops........the lotion bottle fell into JB's cowgirl boots..........she probably wont notice 8) and it will likely have evaporated by the time she slips her gorgeous barefeet into these boots next....... :D :wink:

........love her in these, sooooo hot.

Atlas Jellybean saw your request for gummie's under her arch in her new ankle boots, you would have loved the response.......'oooooooohhhhhh.....but they're new and nice to wear....ooaaahhhhh' with a giggle and a smile.

........wasnt a YES......but definitely not a NO :D Looked so cute in them with her barefeet. She liked them with her jeans as pictured.....but you should see her with them combined with her super stretchy skinny jeans......HOT.
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I hope she does it :) & wow that a nice big blob of lotion in her boots lol I love it!! That’ll be exciting to see & hear jb wearing them :)
It’s Valentine’s Day mate, any romantic surprises for jb? I’m sure you will have :)....any boots of heels full of fresh rose petals??