workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adversary

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Adversary »

Do any of them leave their boots around?
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

you need to get some pics of her in her heels around the office. amazing
presh

Post by presh »

Just read this whole thread. Awesome work! I love asians and so many of these shoes. Love how you drench them in cum.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

WoWWWWWWWWWW. This is paradise on workplace. All those beauties to cum over. That's a dream plcae to work for all of us. Never seen such a big choice of such magnificent heels. It's a pleasure to look at. Thanks for this! Respect and go on.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

WoWWWWWWWWWW. This is paradise on workplace. All those beauties to cum over. That's a dream plcae to work for all of us. Never seen such a big choice of such magnificent heels. It's a pleasure to look at. Thanks for this! Respect and go on.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

This is epic stuff. This website should thank you for keeping it alive and bringing in the traffic. For the past few months, I've been coming here only for this thread and I never leave disappointed.
I graduated from college last year and it's been about 3 months of me working at an office. I wish I had such a workplace. Keep the good stuff coming man.
I love high heel Pumps
presh

Post by presh »

tehguy1988 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:27 pm Anyway, yet another new woman #35!

She's not exactly a beauty and I never really noticed her until one day I walked behind her, and god I saw how nice her ass was. I was so turned on then that I really felt like grabbing her from behind and humping her! Of course I couldn't do that, so I made up my mind to check if she has any heels for me to cream on.

A few days later when no one else was around, I went to her desk, and I saw these lovely peeptoe pumps! They were pretty well seasoned too. Fucking hot!

IMG_9261 (Large).JPG
IMG_9262 (Large).JPG
IMG_9263 (Large).JPG
IMG_9264 (Large).JPG
IMG_9265 (Large).JPG
IMG_9266 (Large).JPG
IMG_9267 (Large).JPG
IMG_9268 (Large).JPG

I took off my trousers and got to work on them really quickly. She hung a blazer on her chair, which I used too. 8) I played with her pumps for a while then went straight in!

IMG_9287 (Large).JPG
IMG_9288 (Large).JPG
IMG_9289 (Large).JPG
IMG_9290 (Large).JPG
IMG_9292 (Large).JPG
IMG_9293 (Large).JPG

Gave it a really good load in the end, with the cum dripping down onto the other shoe too to even things out a little!

Video: https://xhamster.com/movies/7155970/img_9294.html

IMG_9295 (Large).JPG
IMG_9296 (Large).JPG
Sorry to go so far back, but I love these heels! Does anyone know the brand? They're the red and yellow peeptoe pumps, if the pictures dont show up.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I was wondering if #26 is still with your company? I loved seeing her smelly cruddy heels get blasted. I was also wondering if you ever got a face shot of her? I really would like to see what such a smelly footed woman looks like :)

Thank you for the most amazing thread in any fetish forum ever!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

finfan1 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:00 pm I was wondering if #26 is still with your company? I loved seeing her smelly cruddy heels get blasted. I was also wondering if you ever got a face shot of her? I really would like to see what such a smelly footed woman looks like :)

Thank you for the most amazing thread in any fetish forum ever!
OH yes yes thanks for reminding me! Yes she's still at the firm but there have been so many hot babes with nice shoes again lately that I haven't been able to take time out for #26. Ok I'll do one for her in the coming weeks I promise! I may post about it a bit later though because I've got such a huge backlog to clear for the other ladies.

For today I'll show you yet another shoe washing session I gave to #12. Last one was just recently with her gold heels here: viewtopic.php?p=782670#p782670

It was one of those weekend nights when I dropped by the workplace for some shoe hunting. #12's heels collection and general lack of attention to detail and shoe hygiene appealed to me so I decided to go for her again, this time her long-time favorite pair - the black studded pumps. :D
IMG_3035 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3039 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3040 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3041 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3043 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3044 (Medium).JPG
I played with them for about ten minutes before letting loose a big, satisfying load. Looks great when contrasted against the black soles!
IMG_3045 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3047 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3048 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3049 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3050 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3052 (Medium).JPG
Video of the shots and the cumplay (let them all flow down into the toebox): 8)
https://xhamster.com/videos/img3053-8712276
IMG_3054 (Medium).JPG
Capture22.JPG
I recently heard that she's leaving the firm soon in a month or so... :( Better enjoy her collection as much as I can...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Your better cum it more and dont't clean it!