Demonia gothic boots arriving tomorrow!!!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

eddieMAD

Demonia gothic boots arriving tomorrow!!!

Post by eddieMAD »

So i contact a gothic gilrl who was selling her boots and... oh, man i felt in love with them. Black shiny PVC-looking boots with black laces (you can change them to red ones) I told her about my fetish and answered she was ok with it... this mornign i got the delivery notification so i texted her. My sourprise when she said "If you want, you can send me pics of how you are enjoying them" :shock: :shock: :shock: We kept textin and tehn i foudn that she is into fetish too... so tomorrow i'll show you them in my "hands" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Here are some pcis of boots and her modelling them to "convince" me to buy them (sooo lovely)
IMG-20171225-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20171225-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20171225-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20171224-WA0035.jpg
IMG-20171224-WA0034.jpg
Hope you like them!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olallacd

Re: Demonia gothic boots arriving tomorrow!!!

Post by olallacd »

so shiny and pretties boots, you can take a photo cumming over there and send her !!
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Sounds like the kind of girl you can hook up with and have a boot cumming party with. If you hook up with her, jeez, upload some pix, we'd love to see that!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Dawg this is EPIC! Update us as soon as possible!
:twisted:
Def text her some cock shots fucking those beuts and a pic of some nice big loads as to show her how hardcore you are. She wants you to be nasty - so be nastay!
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

So awesome! Can't wait!