Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

nwuklad17 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:54 pm Very hot. Interesting idea very arousing and luv the heels. Cum is better though
Thank you, I have loved the idea of a woman with heels that have some awful slimy insect crawling all over them. It is a disgusting thought to see such a foul looking thing crawling over such beautiful shoes, the sweet and the sour you might say.
I saw a video about two years ago of a woman who had two snails crawling over her high heel shoes, they were blue and peep toe and she had no idea until she looked down. Then YouTube took it off :cry:
Anyway, I'm just looking through my snapshots and I'll see what goodies I can put up next.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing pictures!!! Definitely the nude heels next please!
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Wow that's hot lucky you. The nude heels are very hot but the white worn ones should definitely be fucked and cum in
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Next Wedge Sandals 1-1 Office Nude Heels.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

office nude heels, but still love the new look heels
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Sorry it's been a few weeks, stuff going on here.
So anyway, the Next wedge heels.
WP_20161120_12_43_25_Pro.jpg
These were bought about ten years ago at a time when she loved to wear wedge heels. She also had a brown pair that looked different to these, they had a more earthier look to them. They were brown and had a rope cover over the wedge with a strap around the back of the foot and one across the top. She wore them on holiday a few years ago and to my utter delight and dismay at the same time the sole came away and I had no camera on me. It looked great as we walked down a street and that sole just flapped away, they were sexy on her anyway but that just gave them a dirty sexy different look.
These have been worn quite a bit and cum in and on just as much. She doesn't wear them very often but they do look sexy and you can hear her foot sticking to the sole and coming away as she walks. Divine!
I she wears them I will slip my cock between her foot and the insole of the shoe and fuck it, maybe even cum down its length. Or would you prefer me to cum on the heel itself? Or the toes? If this makes it then you decide.
But with just two that have come in it's not looking very positive, is it. Maybe I'll make the decision myself and keep the pictures to myself :twisted:
I'll showcase the Office Nude Patent heels on the next post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

The worn wedges are sexy, but defo do the nude heels😀
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Anything with wedges is a great idea to me. Go ahead with the Office heels and then make your way to the wedges.
Last edited by sandalfan1 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Nice