I cannot believe my eyes ! HUGE UPDATE !

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cummy

I cannot believe my eyes ! HUGE UPDATE !

Post by cummy »

My neighbor will soon go on holidays and she asked if I could take care of her plants. Sure I can...

I already have the key, and managed to get a glimpse of what her cupboard is like. I almost fainted ! I cannot believe it !! All sorts of boots, from Prada to Louboutin, Gucci etc and vintage boots. And loads of shoes too. New and used, whatever one desires..

Now I cant wait for her to leave. Its gonna be a real cumfiesta !!!!

Have a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. She has much more than that, but didnt manage to take more pictures yet.

Last edited by cummy on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xav1963

heels

Post by xav1963 »

It's almost unreal ! Didn't you ever notice she wore that kind of shoes before? What if she's a fetishist and sees her pics on this site?
You're lucky, if you cannot feed her plants one day I'll be happy to "spray" in your place ;-)
terminatorrent

Post by terminatorrent »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! :shock:
You're one very lucky guy.
Can't wait for more pics.
cummy

Post by cummy »

Xav,

I did notice very well, that she wears shoes and boots like that, but what could I do (except go crazy) ?. But I didnt know that she has THAT many. I dont see her every day. So I became friendly with her in the hope that I will someday somehow get access to all those beauties. Which I did now !!!!!!!!

I dont think she is a fetishist. But one never knows. But in case she is, and she sees the pictures, no idea what to do or say,

But then again, if she sees them here, then she should not really have a problem. I hope....
minni

Post by minni »

:shock: OMG! what a great collection of amazing boots.

i´m sure you will have fun :wink:
ihaveduff

Post by ihaveduff »

Last edited by ihaveduff on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HighHeelFetish.org

Post by HighHeelFetish.org »

She HAS to a fetisht, look at the heels not only on the boots, but the shoes as well!
you have to find out and have her make you blast them while she's wearing them!
Blackboot

WOW!!!

Post by Blackboot »

What a fantastic opportunity!! She has to have either a boot fetish herself or fully understand and enjoy the sexual arousing effect of her boots on men. Interesting how she organizes them not by color but by height, each shelf lower has taller boots.
Please take lots of pics and Go for it man!!
KorkojenOrja

Heaven

Post by KorkojenOrja »

You should marry her. Divorce, if you have a wife. Its the wrong one. This Lady is the one, believe me. Dont for get to invite me for the wedding. That has to be a beautiful moment :P

Before that, make love with the boots all-night-long. I would take some sick leave and I would worship her lovely heels as long as I could.
Thanks a lot for the photos. Ill be waiting for some more.

THATS A HEAVEN! :mrgreen:
tetsuo470

Post by tetsuo470 »

Could you describe her to us, like age, hair color, height, etc please ?

(or maybe a picture could do the job :P )

Anyway, looks like u've got the key to heaven there, congrats :!: