radley hadbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

purseshot

radley hadbags

Post by purseshot »

anyone ever fucked a Radley leather bag or purse
Lover man 2

Re: radley hadbags

Post by Lover man 2 »

Yes many a time. Got pics. Pm me
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Isn't it awesome? we sneak in mom's/sister's/daughters closet and get a purse. We smuggle it into our bedroom. Then we fuck the purse and cum inside it. The purse is on our cock in the afterglow. We return the purse, after cleaning up our mess, to the closet and return to fuck a purse again another day.
purseshot

Post by purseshot »

what about this for the weekend it arrived on the shoulder of my ex step mother, we have remained friends ever since she split from my farther she not really a handbag woman she buy them new and uses them until they fall apart or break so if the well worn look turns you on like me then she your lady she had it about 5 years I think used it ever day for work but this weekend was the first opportunity to be alone with her handbag whilst she was out having a meal with friends she'd not seen for years I drover her into town dropped her off then headed home to fine her handbag on a chair under the dinning room table I picked it up I could feel myself getting hard , the hand bag is very soft black leather well worn it was unzipped in side was a soft smooth red leather purse and black leather gloves after a few hours of fun I wiped it down put it back so she was none the wiser she coming again to stop for Christmas so I might buy her a new hand bag purse and see if she throws these away here then I've got it to play with
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Awesome! When the cat is away, the mice WILL play! i woulda boinked that purse multiple times! The scary part is hearing that car motor as you are about to pop your cork. Heart races as you hastely clean up your mess, and you are frustrated because you didn't cum. We have all been there. :( We hope to finish in, or on, the purse next time! You are lucky that you were driving her around town. You could jizz the purse and have plenty of time to pick her up.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
timay

Post by timay »

they just started selling this brand on QVC, I actually taped one of their brown/black leather satchels. and wow is that purse/wallet hot! I would've cum all over those gloves.

and, dude, in the future.. this is called a period. it's used to separate sentences..
PursesBootsPumps
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Yesterday I bought this soft Radley leather handbag. I will fuck her with a big pleasure :D
radley01a.jpg
radley01b.jpg
radley01f.jpg
radley01g.jpg
radley01h.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
purseshot

Post by purseshot »

ou had much fun with your Radley handbag yet, love the smooth soft leather ones better than the grainy leather with a well used look. Iam hoping by after Christmas this purse, bag and gloves are mine to keep
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice cum shot........