Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Newfootlover »

I absolutely hate cheese, but I'd gladly lick your feet completely clean!!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Yes I would love to lick and suck it all off your sweet toes and lick your luscious soles!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Guess who got a jolly good shagging wearing nothing but her sexy sticky knee high Pulp boots this morning......... :lol:

......somehow sticky jellies had made it into her boots....and they slowly started melting as the morning.....wore on!! :D

Poor JB.....there was a little complaining when I dug the jellies out of her knee highs and put them on her wellies:

'oh no....I have to be in those all day!!.......have you cleaned them out since last time I wore them....bet you havent, bet they're all yucky inside.....ooohhhhhh....I'm going to be in the garden all day......yuck....did you really clean them out???????'.....you didnt did you??' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D :D ......wish you guys could have heard the comments as Jellybeans beautiful feet descended into her wellies.......now as you guys know she is an accommodating girl..........but these toejam filled boots do test her a little bit :wink: ......lots of sexy complaining when they first go on.

The dried apricots were still in them from last time she wore them. (and who knows what else is in there......) and they were topped up with the jellies out of her knee highs........so very sticky messy boots for my angel to spend the day.

I know these boots arent to everyones tastes......but she looks soooooo damn good in them doing the chores :D :wink:

At the end of the day she slipped out of them and strutted round in her brown boots .......just to keep you high heel boots guys happy!!.......click on the link and enjoy her gooy day
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......slipping into her brown knee highs for a few hours in the afternoon after a lot hot sweaty day working round the yard in her wellies.......enjoy :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Never fail to disappoint:) I mean not a fan of the wellies but anything inside her heels or boots & you have my attention! But how in the hell or what do you say to JB to get her to keep squishing stuff inside her high heel boots?!
:)....this women is just one in a billion!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

..........a bit out of the ordinary, and not the greatest pic of my angel.........just showing that JB really does do the chores in messy high heel boots!!!

Straight out of her messy wellies her sticky feet went into these brown knee highs.

.........had a sneaky feel around inside her wellies last night............OMG they are a divine sticky mess........said to Jellybean 'I'll clean them out before you wear them next....promise'..........she replied 'no you wont, you're just saying that, you like me squealing and complaining when I put them on.......no wonder the garden is full of weeds....I'm to scared to put my boots on!!' :twisted:
Last edited by italianboots on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Hey Atlas, I thought the same thing “I need to put some shoes on now that I’ve got cheese all over my feet” however, it meant walking down the hallway to my room, and that would of made such a mess, dropping squished up cheese all over the carpet so that was a “no can’t do that”, next time I’ll be more organised if I bring the camera home. Glad you liked the pictures :D
Xx
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Newfootlover wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 pm I absolutely hate cheese, but I'd gladly lick your feet completely clean!!
you’re a sweetheart for saying that but for you I’d wash the cheese off and squish whatever you wanted all over my toes and then let you lick it off.......ok maybe not :wink: it tickles too much even when italianboots does that.... :D
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

feetloveaffair wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:26 am Yes I would love to lick and suck it all off your sweet toes and lick your luscious soles!
thank you for offering, I had cheese all over the place....not just my feet needed cleaning.....my fingers, camera, carpet, thank goodness I didn’t have any shoes nearby as that would of needed a wash too..... :roll: glad you liked the picture x