My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Louise

My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by Louise »

Some time ago I noticed that my right plimsoll was getting a little sticky and smelly. At first I didn't take much notice and just chucked them in the washing machine as usual and thought it must just be due to the fact that I never wear socks with them. But, after washing them and then wearing them for a few days, I would put them on in the morning and notice that the right one was slightly damp and slippy under the ball of my foot. I just ignored it thinking it must be a bit sweaty as I had worn them all day the day before. However, it kept happening and I began to wonder what was causing it, so I had a closer look and saw a distinct wetness before putting my bare foot in it, so I asked my BF to take a look. He glanced at it and said "Dunno" handing it back to me and quickly changed the subject. That made me suspicious, so I started leaving my plimsolls lying around more often. I would check them when I took them off and they'd both be dry, but often when I came to put them back on the right one would be sticky and wet. He kept insisting that he knew nothing about it.

Now, I should tell you how it came about that I was always wearing plimsolls without socks and that was down to my BF who had a thing about cheerleaders and liked me to dress as one for sex, complete with plimsolls and no socks. It always had to be that I wore the plimsolls without socks, which I actually didn't mind as it was how I always wore them in school. Anyway, for me it was a convenient fetish as I had the benefits of comfortable footwear that I actually enjoyed wearing, so no biggie.

Anyway, I got to speaking to my best friend about this problem with my plimsoll and she told me that some guys like to cum in girls' shoes. Well, this made me laugh. I don't know why, but I found it more funny than disturbing. When I stopped laughing all I could say was "Really?" She told me to search it on the internet and that is how I found this forum. So, I showed her in my plimsoll and we could both see a stain. She sniffed it and said "Spunk!" We discussed what I should do about it and I concluded that it really didn't bother me that much as I was used to getting loads of that stuff you know where anyway! The question was, did I want to tackle him about it and embarrass both of us or just leave it alone and let him do his stuff and I would keep wearing the sticky plimsoll. I knew he was getting off on this anyway, but I wanted in on the action a bit more.

I considered a number of options, including coming (pardon the pun!) home early to catch him at it as I knew that his best option for loving my shoe was between him getting home and me arriving. But, I didn't think he would appreciate that, so I thought I would introduce an idea during sex.

So, one evening when he asked me if I would become his cheerleader, I made him beg for a bit (as normal) then went and put the outfit on. I rather enjoyed wearing the skimpy outfit and shaking the pom-poms for him, so it suited me just fine. After a lot of foreplay, including him kissing my feet through my plimsolls, we finally made it into the bedroom and I began whispering sweet-nothings in his ear and then dropped the bombshell by telling him that I wanted his spunk in my plimsoll instead of up me, was that OK? He looked a bit shocked and went red, but agreed. We got to the point where he could hardly hold off any longer and I asked him which plimsoll he would like to cum in, Left or Right? He played his own game and bounced the question back at me, so I immediately said I would prefer it in my Left plimsoll, knowing his preference was for the Right one! I told him that I wanted my foot in there when he shot his load.

So, I got my Left plimsoll filled with spunk and a very, very, very happy boyf! He asked me to keep my plimsolls on in bed whilst we slept, so I obliged. This has now become a bit of a regular thing for us and I am happy to be a part of his world. In fact, knowing what is to come in our sessions turns me on a little bit, which I guess makes me wierd, but I know I am going to get brilliant sex! He has also confessed his sins to me, now and noted his preference for the Right plimsoll, which I usually let him have. We keep two pairs of plimsolls solely for bedroom use, now, although he does occasionally talk me into going out in them, especially if it is to visit my friends.

Anyway, it would not be very nice of me to post all of this here without the evidence to back up my story, would it? So, here are some photos of the suitably abused plimsolls for you all to enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
throwaway6666

Re: My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by throwaway6666 »

Very sexy story! Any other shoes he likes to cum in?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I really enjoyed your story and the pics too. I too cum my wife's shoes and she doesn't mind either. I have done that since day 1.
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Awesome. Welcome to the party Louise. Glad you acknowledged his fetish even better to hear you enjoy it.
:)
You know that smell is an all time high
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Louise, you are awesome! That's great that your sharing in his fetish. I also play with my wife's shoes, more with her flats then anything, at first she had no idea. But one day I asked her to keep her flats on during sex and she agreed, it was so hot. She even lets me cum on her feet while wearing them, not all the time but beggars can't be choosers. Thank you for telling us your story and especially for showing pictures, those are some awesome flats by the way. I'll bet they smell amazing, I hope you feel comfortable with continuing to share.
Louise

Post by Louise »

Hi throwaway6666

His thing is plimsolls, which is one reason I am always wearing them for him. Apart from I really like them, too! As far as I know, he has only ever cum in plimsolls, no other shoes. Sorry!
Louise

Post by Louise »

Hi sandalfan1

I am so pleased you liked my experience. I wasn't too sure about posting the photos on here at first, but all of your reactions are just great. It is also nice to know that I am not alone in this and that other girls are getting involved in their guys' fetishes. I do enjoy it quite a lot as it actually feels good squishing around in my plimsoll. I just need to convince him to do my left one sometime!
Louise

Post by Louise »

Hi toeprints93

Thank you for welcoming me in here. I have too many kinks of my own to fail to acknowledge someone else's and, after all, he helps me enjoy my kinks which are nowhere near as mild as his! ;)
Louise

Post by Louise »

Hi Newfootlover

Thank you, I will wear my Awesome badge with pride, now! As I have hinted in my other replies I have kinks of my own, so how can I not accept and reciprocate in his, particularly whilst they are as fun and harmless as this! I have always worn shoes (usually plimsolls) during sex and find that it makes me feel really hot and sexy. My previous BFs have all been into girls wearing sandals and shoes during sex - I guess I just attract them. Maybe, it is that I encourage it by stripping to just a pair of shoes and underwear and have no time to take the shoes of before sex!

I am pleased that you liked the photos, I too love the shoes, even now that the right ones are sticky and stinky. I don't mind the smell, but I always think it smells (and tastes) best when fresh. I will try to post more pictures and stories when I get time.
Louise

Post by Louise »

I am loving that you have all enjoyed ny first set of photos, so here are some more for you. These are an old pair of plimsolls that I wore in school many years ago, but somehow did not get worn out, probably because I had a couple of pairs at the same time. My BF likes this pair as you can probably tell from the stains in the right one. The left one remains untouched - no surprises there! These photos are from the same set as the previous ones, so no change in the stains, just different angles.
DSC_6929.jpg
DSC_6930.jpg
DSC_6931.jpg
DSC_6932.jpg
DSC_6933.jpg
DSC_6934.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.