I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dboots

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by dboots »

Nobody has anything going on letgo or offerup?
realservitude

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Post by realservitude »

It’s been a while since there’s been any update to this thread. And it’s been a while since I’ve scored any new (old) shoes. But I like to think there are good stories out there. I’ve been having an unfortunate dry spell with a lack of good shoes, experiencing no-shows during meet-ups, and that disappointing instance where I was outbid for a pair of deliciously worn shoes by a hot girl. The silver lining I suppose is that I’ve been saving up on my spare cash.

A while back when I was out of town for business travel, I came across these:
image1.jpg
These are size 10 slides and if you look close enough there are dark prints on the inside soles. In fact, it looks as if the shoes had been strategically positioned to de-emphasize the footprints. If that’s the case, that’s pretty hot since that usually means they’re dirtier than they appear. The problem for me was there was no profile pic. I looked around her profile more and saw these as well:
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
Very nice, but without a profile pic it would be a crapshoot whether I’d end up enjoying the shoes or not. So I chose not to do anything, but I did add the initial pair to my favorites list. Every now and then I’d come back to it to see if there was any updates. But it was kind of pointless since I’m not typically in her town.

Flash forward three weeks later to today, I’m near her city, and I brought up the shoes from my favorites list. And there was a profile pic.
profile1.jpg
DAMN. I figuratively face palmed myself for not acting earlier. So I contacted her since those shoes were still available. After chatting back and forth I learned she had those shoes for a few years, but she added she only wore them a few times. I hope a “few times” is a euphemism for 50 times. And as typical with other women, it did not faze her that I’m a guy. Anyway she’s currently out of town, so we agreed to meet tomorrow evening. I have a good feeling about this, so hopefully I’ll be back with a positive follow up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

It took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get there in traffic, but I was committed to meeting her. During our chat today, I asked her to bring all three pairs of shoes I mentioned in my previous post. I told her I was definitely buying the white slides and wedges, but I was still thinking about the black slides. We met at a gas station parking lot. She brought out three Steve Madden shoeboxes out of her truck. Among some small talk, I opened one box at a time, took out the shoes, and did my inspection on them. I ended up buying all three pairs, each as shown below.

image2m.JPG
image1.JPG
I already committed to buying these. Personally I can’t resist wedges with toe prints. They mostly had the smell of old leather.

image4.JPG
image3.JPG
I also already committed to buying these. These are supposed to be white, but the soles are pretty much brown from her feet. Again, these had the smell of old leather. She told me she only wore them two or three times as the color wasn’t really her style—which brings us to the next pair…

image6.JPG
image5.JPG
I wasn’t going to buy these. However she admitted that she wore these all the time. And while showing off her black outfit she was wearing, she said she loved wearing black. And the reason she was selling these at a lower price was because they were so worn. And sure enough I could see and feel that the leather insole was very matted with wear. There’s still not a strong smell, but it’s a little more distinct than the others.

So in a weird twist of fate, the ones I didn’t really want may end up being my favorite pair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

load them uppppp
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I thought I’d post some of my failed attempts to buy shoes. They’re not nearly as exciting as the successes, but some of you may enjoy the pursuit as well (I know I do).

Here’s a story of my biggest fail. It still pains me to this day. I saw these on OfferUp a couple months ago and I immediately put them on my list. I love wedges with toe prints. And they were only $8.
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

However since she’s 400 miles away, I couldn’t immediately buy them. I happened to be searching in that area since I knew I would be there in a few weeks. I was just hoping they’d still be available for me.

Since I kept stalking her profile, I noticed she kept changing her profile photo. Here are all the photos that I’ve seen her use:
image5.jpg
image1.jpg
image9.jpg
image10.jpg

Based on those photos, it’s pretty obvious why I wanted those shoes. At one point she took down the shoes, which gave me a brief scare. But I quickly noticed she uploaded them again using different photos.
image6.jpg
image7.jpg
image8.jpg

I thought these new photos were interesting. At first glance, the toe prints don’t seem so prominent anymore. It’s almost as if the lighting and angle were specifically chosen to de-emphasize the prints. Perhaps she was having trouble selling them.

When I arrived near her city, I contacted her. She said they were still available and she had them for a few years, but wasn’t exactly sure. I then mentioned I was a guy and asked if she was ok with that. After that I didn’t hear back from her. I had assumed she either wasn’t ok with it or she got bored with our brief conversation. About a week later I received a text that the shoes were sold.

Everything about this episode seemed off to me from the moment I contacted her. At the time I was relatively new to OfferUp, so I figured maybe wasn't using it correctly. I never really made her an offer and clearly there were other people interested. Also I noticed at the time she had around 150 5-star reviews and a lot of products for sale. So this was almost like a side business for her. I wondered if I had offered $10…maybe I'd be making a different kind of post about these shoes.

Later with more experience and other women, I realized I was using the app just fine. I likely just got out-hustled by someone else.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Just picked these up from a seller for $25 yes, that's right $25 for all 8 pair! Said she had more she was going go through and let me know when she's selling more.

Lovely size 10 feet. <3 which are your favorite?
Aerien_Eloy

Post by Aerien_Eloy »

Stripped blacks, as seen in second picture, looks great! :D
OnlyHotHeels

Post by OnlyHotHeels »

Nice find !
ones of my best find ever
Last edited by OnlyHotHeels on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Damn OnlyHotHeels...nice find and hot owners. $10 spent on those women is a fuckin steal!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Wow @ those wedges. Too bad they're not worn out. They still deserve a load of cum for being on her sexy feet