New Website Bugs

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

New Website Bugs

Post by sandalfan1 »

This is for the moderators to read. There are several bugs with the new website which you may or may not be aware of.

First, and most importantly, you can't upload pics. This is going to kill the frequency of people visiting the site.

Second, there is an error message when trying to submit a post. "Fatal error. Uncaught exception..." with a bunch of jargon after it. It looks like the post didn't go through and people submit it again resulting in duplicate posts in many threads.

Third, where did the recent activity link go near the board index link? That was one of my favorite features to use for searching threads I participate in.

Forth, can you put up a sticky on what the different colors mean (orange vs. green) next to a thread and what it means if it is flashing? I don't understand what any of them mean and there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it.
IIE16 Yoshi

Re: New Website Bugs

Post by IIE16 Yoshi »

On your first point, use an image hoster. I personally use puush and imgur.
Second point, until fixed, people should just check to see if they've accidentally double posted and remove extras.
Third point, do you mean the quick links? Hamburger icon next to your username and private messages, top right, below the search bar.
Fourth point, orange means unread, green means read, flashing icon means popular topic/lots of posts, non-flashing means not popular/new topic.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

I strongly believe in 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'. Usually green is easy for the eyes but I found this all green a bit uncomfortable for my eyes. The old format was just fine and am used to it. :|
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

feetloveaffair wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:28 am I strongly believe in 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'. Usually green is easy for the eyes but I found this all green a bit uncomfortable for my eyes. The old format was just fine and am used to it. :|
I don't think this format is totally shit but the green is, the specific hue is just violent to the eye.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

if that was a moderator then its time to jump ship and find another forum until this one is fixed... posting pics to another site and linking them here is a huge pain in the ass... and your right the new color of the forum is like getting bleach in your eyes lol
Mukyuu

Post by Mukyuu »

Try sending PMs to Wetshoe directly. Has worked for me in the past when I've had issues with the forum
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All. Sorry about the new puke green color and other difficulties. Believe me, it was not by choice. I had to update the forum software because it was outdated and allowing malware into the server. So I had to quickly do the update before the server got blacklisted by the whole world. There are still bugs in the new version which make it impossible for me to reply to some private messages. As I have time I will work out all these bugs. By which time I'm sure they will come out with a new version of the software with all new bugs. Anyway, if I don't answer your pms, ask here. Jewel. That's the case with your pm. I'm not able to answer it for some reason. So I'll answer here. For those of you answer questions of others, thanks!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Oh yea. Some answers. Will work on the picture issue now. As for the puke green, I think in your user control panel you can choose a different color scheme. I havent had time to try so not sure if it works.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I've made some changes today. Please let me know which old problems persist and if you find new ones. Sorry for the slow fixes and pukey color choice. Please understand I'm one person doing this in my spare time.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Thank you very much for your response, Wetshoe.