Cum on my sister's boots

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wearinboots

Post by Wearinboots »

Great boots and cum shot!

Love to see you cum on all her boots.

You could post the video on www.xtube.com

Looking forward to seeing them
Little o'l Boot Beater Me
wet_broekie

Post by wet_broekie »

do you have a photo of all your sister her boots?
leatherboots

Post by leatherboots »

Very sexy boots - what brand are they???

Add some more pics! :lol:
cum_on_sisters_boots

Post by cum_on_sisters_boots »

These boots are made by Gianmarco Lorenzi. My sister calls them her cock sucking boots because whenever she wears them she ends up sucking cock and eating cum all night long.
leatherboots

Post by leatherboots »

Your sister has great taste in fuck me boots.

I would be interested in cummin in a pair of her boots and recording the 'event'

Please add the video you already have!

:D
terminatorrent

Post by terminatorrent »

cum_on_sisters_boots wrote:I will be posting lots of videos of me doing my sisters boots. She has a huge collection of slutty boots. If the boot fits right. She has one pair that I want to send around to anyone who wants to come on them and video tape themselves doing it. Then I want to give her the video of all these guys shooting their hot cum all over her slutty boots. What do you think anyone interested?

Do you have a photo of that pair?
Could you post photos of other boots, too and post them here or send them to me? If I can't cum on boots I could at least cum on photos of boots. :wink: