Deep Toe Prints Guess Carrie Stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Deep Toe Prints Guess Carrie Stilettos

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I just bought these Guess Carrie heels off an online auction site. They have the deepest toe prints that I have ever seen! When I took them out of the box, I stuck my, already, rock hard cock inside of the right shoe and felt the ridges and depressions of her toe prints on the underside of my cock. Here are some pictures, I need to dump a massive load in them soon.
Last edited by SneakyCreamer on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
m8cho

Re: Deep Toe Prints Guess Carrie Stilettos

Post by m8cho »

I wouldn't have made it home with them. They would have bin in my face and cock all the way home behind my tinted windows
m8cho

Post by m8cho »

I wouldn't have made it home with them. They would have bin in my face and cock all the way home behind my tinted windows
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Very nice. Guess Carries are the hottest.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

They are so sexy..... I love black classics pointy....
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmmmm :oops: :oops: :twisted:
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I've been cumming on heels for about 20 years now and I've blown my load on more pairs than I can even remember. However, I've never come across a pair quite like these. I can't describe exactly what makes these so special and different, but the leather is just so soft and the toe prints are so defined and deep. The only disappointing thing is the insides are peeling away, but these shoes still were able to get a heavy load of cum out of me. Finding her social media profile and looking at a picture of the owner helped as well! Look at the pool of cum in the pictures. I'll also be uploading a video of the cumshot to xhamster.
Last edited by SneakyCreamer on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, great Session, great job !!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Ohhh Yes....
Fuck them hard and share with us.
Lucky man
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Feeling the toe prints with the underside of my cock.
WIN_20170312_15_23_25_Pro (421x559).jpg
WIN_20170312_15_23_38_Pro (430x601).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.