I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

As a 'shoe fetishist' since before I could masturbate I have had a thing for older women's shoes, and older women.
My mother in law is a very beautiful woman and I would be lying if I said I didn't fancy her, this attraction has been inflated by her wearing of high heel shoes.
Recently, as her health has deteriorated a little she has decided to leave the heels behind and begin to wear flat shoes and boots (booo!) instead.
I am now embarking on a mission to get a few pairs of her heels before they go to the charity shop.
I have already started the ball rolling by popping round late last year to see if she has anything she would like to go to the charity shop but she said she had to sort them out first and so would take them when she was ready herself.
So today I am going round to ask her advice on heel heights for shoes that I am buying for my wife, I will ask her if she has any heels and if she could show me them so I can get an idea of what I'm looking for. The trick here is not to make her suspicious of my true intentions but I am going to ask if I can take a pair home to put them against the bought pair.
If she does suspect and questions me then I do believe that I am ready to tell her in confidence, provided she doesn't tell her daughter, my wife.
I love this site because I can open up about my fetish for shoes, something that has remained locked up inside me since I was a child.
But I am ready to step it up a bit to get her shoes.

Additional: Whilst I would love to fuck her I would never come on to her. She does have a habit of kissing me on the mouth when saying goodbye, maybe she knows? Maybe it's just her affectionate MIL to SIL goodbye kiss.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

The way I get my friends to allow me to take their shoes to a thrift store is by saying that my employer offers to match the value of the items collected by their employees with cash donations i.e. they pay $10 per bag of clothing donated by their employees. This has worked for me several times and is a good way to ensure that I am the one that brings the stuff rather than them.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

If possible and your able to get ahold of any of her boots I'd love to take a pair off your hands
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Thanks for the advice OrlaCrossDresser, that's a good idea.
Slider6, if I can get my hands on her boots then I'm afraid that I will be enjoying them for myself. Sorry but I have had a thing for this woman for years and when she has come round to my house wearing those boots I have always had to do my best to hide my erection such is the ferocity of it.

I do believe my mother in law knows i like her, she must have seen a poorly concealed bulge in my pants at times, also I have seen her glance at me looking at her feet in her shoes and a little dirty smile has crossed her face. It must feel good for a woman twenty years older than someone to know she can turn them on, she just has this way of making me hot when she turns up.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

This is going to sound like BS but I swear its true. My mother inlaw (who has never really liked me or thought I was good enough to date her daughter) used to wear heels alot. (still does occasionaly). Once a couple of years back me and the missus were visiting and we stayed a little later than we had ment to so my missus had to rush strait off to work from theirs. As she had driven I had to catch a lift home with my mother inlaw. only 5 minutes up the road. What was strange was she put a pair of heels on to drive me home! I kept on trying to steal a glimps at her feet on the pedals in those heels. untill I was finaly caught! She just asked what I kept looking at down there :oops:
What was even more strange was that when she dropped me off, as I was getting out of the car she changed her heels to some flat shoes to drive home in.

i am not naive enough to think this was just a fluke. She knows I have a thing for heels I just never got the courege to act on it!

A few things have happened since then too but I dont want to bore everyone with my stories just wanted to get that part out there
Spanishheels

Post by Spanishheels »

Got to agree there is something about the sexy older woman who knows how to dress. Especially a confidence and style built up over years. These are women who know what they are all about. I would be very careful how you approach this though. Are we talking high end heels here? a collection put together over years? Also if you don't mind my asking what health issues would require her to give up her heels? Has she kept herself in good shape over the years?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Her heels are standard high street shoes, Faith and others i haven't heard of before. She has an eye problem that is slowly deteriorating and as such is not great for her balance.

As for Belly bash, I love your story, she probably got a kick out of turning you on! I don't think it's bull personally, I know my mother in law has flicked her attention my way on a few occasions and defo caught me looking. I'm also sure she has seen my erection, she must know that I find her attractive.
One thing I won't do is come on to her, that is a big no no. I just want her shoes, if she suspects then I'm sure that she'll keep it between us provided I don't get my cock out and start cumming over her feet! :lol:
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

Show pictures please
solesearcher47

Post by solesearcher47 »

how old is she ?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

solesearcher47 wrote:how old is she ?