I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ravegex

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by Ravegex »

In no way do I mean to highjack this thread. I just want to share my finding with everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

patentluvr wrote:Got my first pair yesterday
woooow!
topdude

Post by topdude »

Nice always cool to hear people buying their first pair :D
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Ravegex wrote:In no way do I mean to highjack this thread. I just want to share my finding with everyone!
Thanks for sharing this exchange. This is actually very encouraging. I’m always surprised by the responses I get when I specifically ask for well-worn shoes. They don’t even hesitate or question it (what they actually think may be a different matter). It’s like they already know. And buying shoes from them in person is great because of the positive reactions I always see. I like to think it’s because they actually got rid of some old shoes they wouldn’t normally be able to get rid of—and it’s easy money for them.

Oh, and I hope you get those sneakers.
shoehorny1

Post by shoehorny1 »

Since reading this thread I too downloaded the app and it's gonn make me broke lol. I have bought 5 pairs from beautiful ladies. I say I'm the wife and ask if my hubby can pick them up and it's never a problem. The very first pair I did say I was a man buying them for my wife. When she handed them over she gave me a little smile. It was such a hot exchange!
OnlyHotHeels

Post by OnlyHotHeels »

This application isn't popular in my country, tried it but there is not alot of choice ( France ... ) i recommand " Vinted " as an alternative, found tons of heels on it too

but thanks for the thread, great post guys !
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

OnlyHotHeels wrote:This application isn't popular in my country, tried it but there is not alot of choice ( France ... ) i recommand " Vinted " as an alternative, found tons of heels on it too
Thanks for the tip on Vinted. I've been having a bit of a dry spell, so it's nice to have another app to try out.
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

Hey guys

Great to see this thread active. Look at this latest success story, nearly blew my mind!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoehorny1

Post by shoehorny1 »

OMG I see here on the Letgo Vancouver page!! did you buy them? Ive been buying tons!
senxx7

Post by senxx7 »

Any advice for a first time shopper? I've been keeping up with this thread and checking out letgo. Now about to take a shot