I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kendramason69

I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Post by kendramason69 »

Guys,

I literally have been losing my mind over this for the last couple of weeks and had to share it with you!

I've been using the Letgo app for such a long time, buying up all kinds of parts for my car and football gear. Then it dawned on me....

FUCK ME I should be talking to women!

So I created a fake account with my initials, and started messaging women asking if I can buy their shoes. After I have asked them a couple of questions like "how high are the heels, how many times have you worn them, are you firm on the price etc" then I joke "ok, do you mind selling to a man LOL?"

ONLY TWO WOMEN out of nearly 80 now have said NO! They all say "oh, high heel fetish? No problem! To each their own etc."

I've now bought 10 pairs of high end shoes from secretaries, lawyers, professional women who ask me after "how do you like them?" Some want to know details so I tell them I've been cumming in them, others just want to know if I am happy with the product as their customer etc.

DOWNLOAD THE APP AND GIVE IT A SHOT! Don't be weird, and don't ask them to try them on for you and all that shit, fuck guys this is a gold mine. They are up for it!

Thought I'd give you all something to beat your dick to tonight!
realservitude

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by realservitude »

Downloading now. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Holy shit man, you weren't kidding. I know what I'm doing tonight.
morefun91

Post by morefun91 »

i know an even better app but i'll reveal that one later. also look up offerup its another place to buy shoes
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Lets see some stuff you have bought
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I snagged my first pair of shoes using this app! Here are the screen shots of the shoes and the woman's profile from the letgo app.
image2.PNG
image3.PNG
image1.PNG
When chatting with her she told me she had only worn them three times, but the toe prints seem to tell a different story. And of course her profile pic helped me make my decision. I then told her I was a guy, she just laughed and said that was fine. When I finally met her for the exchange, she was much cuter in person and very friendly. Unfortunately I didn’t feel comfortable engaging in small talk with her since her boyfriend was watching in the background. Anyhow I sent her a “thank you” text and asked her to think of me the next time she’s selling shoes.

And here they are back at my house.
image4.JPG
I have a meeting with another woman tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Three times? That's like saying I've only had three beers! I've been checking the app for awhile also but haven't found any that look quite that delicious! Great snag! Keep us updated
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

realservitude wrote:I snagged my first pair of shoes using this app! Here are the screen shots of the shoes and the woman's profile from the letgo app.
image2.PNG
image3.PNG
image1.PNG
When chatting with her she told me she had only worn them three times, but the toe prints seem to tell a different story. And of course her profile pic helped me make my decision. I then told her I was a guy, she just laughed and said that was fine. When I finally met her for the exchange, she was much cuter in person and very friendly. Unfortunately I didn’t feel comfortable engaging in small talk with her since her boyfriend was watching in the background. Anyhow I sent her a “thank you” text and asked her to think of me the next time she’s selling shoes.

And here they are back at my house.
image4.JPG
I have a meeting with another woman tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes...
How do you post images? I just took a bunch for you guys and can't post
hbffrr

Post by hbffrr »

Great toe prints , lucky guy !
Don't forget the analogue thrift stores - the thrill of the find and purchasing surrounded by women customers and staff is arousing too . Thanks for sharing !
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

gtc50 wrote:Lets see some stuff you have bought
I'd love to show you! How do I post pics?