Myleene Klass.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

keira in wellies

Re: Myleene Klass.

Post by keira in wellies »

love to cum down those whore boots
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

keira in wellies wrote:love to cum down those whore boots
Yeah, she looks sexy in them. I posted pictures that showed them in their best sexiness, but Myleene looks so fuckable that any picture would have looked good.
I remember a photo shoot round the time that Hearsay (her ill-fated band) were in their final days if not finished and she wore boots. Now I love a woman that is unknowingly standing on food in heels but that photoshoot was something else. I will try and hunt it down.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

klass maxim 1.jpg
klass maxim.jpg
I love it when a woman in sexy heels crushes food, I'd lick that sugary goodness off them before fucking her for hours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Myleene7.jpg
Myleene6c.jpg
myleene6b.jpg
Myleene6a.jpg
Myleene6.jpg
Myleene8b.jpg
Myleene8a.jpg
Myleene8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Myleene in boots!
I just adore a light sole, it shows up the marks more.

oh god me too , thats why i love Jimmy choos ,they have light soles

and yes Myleene is so dam sexy and her heels are by far the sexiest around !
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

love the boots in food pics

damn i wanna shag that prick teaser :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

billie900 wrote:Myleene in boots!

Completely agree on the light sole, it has always turned me on from back when I was a child. I love boots and shoes to have a worn in look and yes the lighter sole does show up the marks more. The only issue that I have with Myleene is that she looks after her shoes too much, she watches where she walks, makes sure they are not scuffed and she hardly ever goes out in worn out heels. I'd love to see her wear a tired old pair, worn heel tip, deep creases on the leather around the toe, that kind of stuff.

And I also agree that Myleene has the sexiest heels, Louboutin are my favourite due to the amount of toe cleavage on show and the height of the heel. But Myleene is extremely confident, maybe a little arrogant but to me that makes her even more sexier. If I had the chance... I'd fuck her. I'd make her wear her heels and we'd be going all night.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

keira in wellies wrote:love the boots in food pics

damn i wanna shag that prick teaser :D

I remember buying that magazine as it was the first ever heels in food pics I had seen, I had a lot of hours with those pictures of which there were a few more.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote:
billie900 wrote:Myleene in boots!

Completely agree on the light sole, it has always turned me on from back when I was a child. I love boots and shoes to have a worn in look and yes the lighter sole does show up the marks more. The only issue that I have with Myleene is that she looks after her shoes too much, she watches where she walks, makes sure they are not scuffed and she hardly ever goes out in worn out heels. I'd love to see her wear a tired old pair, worn heel tip, deep creases on the leather around the toe, that kind of stuff.

And I also agree that Myleene has the sexiest heels, Louboutin are my favourite due to the amount of toe cleavage on show and the height of the heel. But Myleene is extremely confident, maybe a little arrogant but to me that makes her even more sexier. If I had the chance... I'd fuck her. I'd make her wear her heels and we'd be going all night.
totally agree on the light sole issue and yes ,she does look after her heels , prolly get a new pair for every occasion , be good to see her in some worn shoes too , loubs are so hot for the toe cleavage and i just love toe cleavage and some arch tease too , so hot and yes she is a little arrogant but that i agree mak her even sexier ,

ps we should chat pm me :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

If there's one thing that I love about this woman then it's her toe cleavage, second would be the way she walks with a close third being the way she stands.
Myleene Klass is one sexy woman and she would certainly have to wear her heels with me, a night out with her in them would have me thinking about them all night. I'd catch several looks at her feet before whisking her away and fucking her all night. Her shoes would be overflowing with cum by the time I finished and she would have to wear them so that my cum would leak up from between her toes. It would maybe make her feet slide down inside the shoe a little so that she heelpopped, my cum stretching off her foot as it slipped off.
Myleene_Klass_070815_78.jpg
Myleene_Klass_out_and_about_in_London_006_122_557lo.jpg
Myleene_Klass_out_and_about_in_London_031_122_96lo.jpg