Forever 21 - Sister leather jacket & leather mini-skirt

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherdog420

Re: Forever 21 - Sister leather jacket & leather mini-skirt

Post by leatherdog420 »

Leathermanolo wrote:"hehe naughty thinking, every time i see the pictures i get hard."

Me too, but the best way is to have my sister leather clothes. Fuck her leather mini-skirt and cum her leather jacket and make her leather mini-skirt so wet thinking that she want to wear it after that I've cummed on it. Does my cum on her leather clothes and she wear it after I've cummed make my little sister a slut? :| (Personal question)

"just fuck the spots that arent fucked yet so it looks the same then you wont have to worry about cleaning it :D"

Nice idea! <3 But if she wear her leather jacket or leather mini-skirt and touch her clothes. She want to think that it's a little sticky on her hands? Specially her cute leather mini-skirt, so fuckable and stick on hands!. :D

i don'r think so, but it is kinky and hot but that's me.
Leathermanolo

Post by Leathermanolo »

There's is her leather skirt! :wink:
WP_20161014_13_40_21_Pro.jpg
WP_20161014_13_41_29_Pro.jpg
WP_20161014_13_43_20_Pro.jpg
I left my cum on her skirt to make stains on it... :lol:

"i don'r think so, but it is kinky and hot but that's me."

What u mean? ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

that skirt is so hot. i think you should do it again and again ;)
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

love the pictures, and that leather skirt is so soft looking must feel really good.
Leathermanolo

Post by Leathermanolo »

"that skirt is so hot. i think you should do it again and again"

Don't worry, I'll make it sticky but I hope she won't noticed that her leather mini-skirt is sticky. I don't want do the same thing as my mom leather skirt... :oops:
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

Leathermanolo wrote:"that skirt is so hot. i think you should do it again and again"

Don't worry, I'll make it sticky but I hope she won't noticed that her leather mini-skirt is sticky. I don't want do the same thing as my mom leather skirt... :oops:

why not use both at the same time hehe slide right in the middle mmmmmm, if you do PLEASE take pictures
Leathermanolo

Post by Leathermanolo »

Why not, I can cum on her leather clothes at same time!. Do you want that I left my cum on her clothes to make stains or fresh cum on my news little sister leather clothes? ^^
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

why not both hehe? but if i gotta pick one i'd say the sisters new leather clothes
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i wish i could add my cum to her jacket and skirt on top of yours
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

Leathermanolo wrote:"that skirt is so hot. i think you should do it again and again"

hmmm you say you did the same to your mothers skirt ??? did your mom end up wearing it or did she know what you did to it?