Summer escapades

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

paintingprettyfaces

Re: Summer escapades

Post by paintingprettyfaces »

Gorgeous, and great work. Would love to chat and trade.
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Swimsuits are so good to find, sometimes they are worn all day by the pool and they don't go in the pool, and because it hot weather they will get alot of pussy cream in them.
quite a few years ago we had a house with a swimming pool and in the summer we let friends come over to use it. This was the best time of year for me. We let people use the spare room to get changed in, the room also looked out onto the pool. So while my wife was entertaining her friends by the pool I would slip into the room and find out the treasure. In full view of them I would lick and rub my cock on their panties and bras, then I would rub a small amount on if they were sticky, which was not often but one woman always has sticky panties, I'd also sniff the younger teen panties. Quite often they would leave their sandals as well which was an added bonus.
It was always such a turn on to be saying goodbye to them when they were dressed and knowing that their pussies, tits and feet were touching where my cock and cum had been. Use to jack off again afterwards.
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

wifesandals wrote:Swimsuits are so good to find, sometimes they are worn all day by the pool and they don't go in the pool, and because it hot weather they will get alot of pussy cream in them.
quite a few years ago we had a house with a swimming pool and in the summer we let friends come over to use it. This was the best time of year for me. We let people use the spare room to get changed in, the room also looked out onto the pool. So while my wife was entertaining her friends by the pool I would slip into the room and find out the treasure. In full view of them I would lick and rub my cock on their panties and bras, then I would rub a small amount on if they were sticky, which was not often but one woman always has sticky panties, I'd also sniff the younger teen panties. Quite often they would leave their sandals as well which was an added bonus.
It was always such a turn on to be saying goodbye to them when they were dressed and knowing that their pussies, tits and feet were touching where my cock and cum had been. Use to jack off again afterwards.
Sounds like the perfect setup plus being able to see them as well.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

New update...

I was also staying at a friend's place during this summer. Haven't been to his place for a few years, and in the meantime it turns out his father have gotten together with a new girl. She looked to be asian, petite, and in her end 30ies or maybe 40ies. While I was visiting both my pal's parents went away for the weekend, and I was put up in the guest room. Which was adjacent to my pal's parents' room.

A long time ago I had been in the same situation, and back then I made off with his mother's white, lacy panties. Seeing him having a "new mom" I couldn't let this possibility pass me, so after everyone had gone to sleep I sneaked into his parents room and tested my luck. Didn't have much luck with me, as it seemed that she had taken a lot of underwear with her on the trip. A bit discouraged I decided to check out the storage area where I knew they used to keep old clothes, or just clothes that were not in season.

I guess I lucked out... found several bags of her clothes and ended up with 3 pairs of bikini style panties, some leggings and a couple of panty hose. Since all of these were washed they had zero smell to them, but what the heck... since they are brand fresh I don't really care how much I mess them up with cum either. Hence the cum stains on of those panties 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

The lacey outfit at the end looks so sexy, nice to imagine her in it, I love the smoothness of the satin straps on outfits like that. My wife had a similar outfit years ago and wore it for me on "special occasions" nice to go hunting in laundry baskets and shoe cupboards when people are away.
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Bra pics??
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

gtc50 wrote:Bra pics??
Didn't get to steal any bras, but check out one of my other threads (Asian and Persian moving out) and you'll find something there.
Aplover99

Post by Aplover99 »

Tiafain789 wrote:
And another update. A friend of mine was visiting me for a few days while she was traveling through the country. She also knows some other people in town, so she left the flat a few times to visit them as well. And I made sure that I would be home when she went out. This girl is a really hot Italian chick. She kept all her belongings neatly packaged in this carry-on bag, and seemed to have planned her vacation really well. Just enough socks / pantyhose / panties to last her out the vacation, and not much more. Sadly that meant she would probably notice if any of her panties went missing :(

But of course I did have some fun times sniffing the panties that she had been wearing up until that time. Her pussy smell was really good, fresh, sweet and with hints of the perfume she's wearing. Jerking off with her pantyhose while sniffing those soft and sexy panties made me cum in less than 2 minutes. Thinking about it I regret at least not leaving a little cum into the gusset area of the fresh panties that were still there.

Added bonus; she had also brought her boots over. Since it was summer I don't think she had been wearing them... at least they didn't smell of anything. Still super hot though.
Do you have any photos of this girl? She seems amazingly hot. What a sexy bunch of panties she had with her. That black lace and sheer thong seems like it was heavenly.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Aplover99 wrote:
Tiafain789 wrote:
And another u(....) hink she had been wearing them... at least they didn't smell of anything. Still super hot though.
Do you have any photos of this girl? She seems amazingly hot. What a sexy bunch of panties she had with her. That black lace and sheer thong seems like it was heavenly.
Sorry, no pictures of that girl. She's got a job where she's quite exposed to the public and she's also quite active on the blogsphere. So I'd prefer not to expose her too much.
Cornie77

Post by Cornie77 »

What an amazing summer. I bet you had a shit eating grin the whole time in front of your friends