patent leather vs. shiny pvc

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

patent lover

Re: patent leather vs. shiny pvc

Post by patent lover »

Hiya well I thought I'd share my newest friend see what the views and comments are
Screenshot_2016-04-09-11-59-04.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

My newest find
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Nice finds! I love the huge soft squishy ,cushy ones like this one that I found in the closet. VERY soft shinly vinyl dress matches it too! Will get some more shiny ones out soon if you're interested.....(I will anyway!! :D :lol: )
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the bags and the dress, how about some more pictures 8) of you in the dress with handbags
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

The first one is a pauls boutique patent millie the second Is a UK make called dolices most of mine are patent and I've seen some nice ones when I'm out and about in UK never yet found any lost or forgotten ones haha
claudius

Post by claudius »

I was hot lately for my Jimmy Choo big black shinly patent leather purse. Since I was in a "vinyl" mood too thought I'd get out a hot red dress too and double the pleasure. 8) 8) :) Found the tote on Poshmark for $4 ..well worth it I thought! :D

I RR likes this purse too?? :) 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You look fabulous in the red dress and your black patent handbag is my favorite. I rise to full staff looking at your picture with the bag, wish you were here to share, 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love the red vinyl dress and the black Jimmy Choo, that is the look I love. Thank you for the great pictures. 8)
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

shiny bags forever!!! I really enjoy cumming and touching this kind of material...cum run much better over it and lick is exciting !
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Yeah the way it feels just before a good sqirting over that sexy slippery feel and the sound of the pre load just before you let it loose all over or all inside hell what a feeling