Son in law

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ellen

Re: Son in law

Post by Ellen »

Last edited by Ellen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Of course we want to see them! We love anything that you would want to share.
shoefun24

Post by shoefun24 »

would love to see your new heels and maybe a pic of you 'using' them :twisted:
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I'm glad you're doing well, and I would love to see your new heels!
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

Newfootlover wrote:I'm glad you're doing well, and I would love to see your new heels!
same here. xx
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

Ellen wrote:Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been in touch in a while.
My relationship has been rocky to say the least and this site has been my way out of the darkness, I haven't answered because I have not been in the right frame of mind to talk. Just looking at this site has been a light in my darkness.
So, I'm single right now and enjoying it, the pressures of a relationship are off and I'm free to explore myself.
My friend and I are just friends, I think we both realised what we wanted a few months ago.
I've been enjoying having sex with my shoes since I've been single, it has given me more pleasure than anything a man could have although I did have a date with a man two weeks ago who I asked to fuck me with my stiletto and it was nice.
I do prefer a woman though, I just need to take that one vital step and go for it. Women are so much more tender and softer, I can see why you guys like us so much!
As for my son in law, he helped me move house and we talked and he has told me that he has got over his thing with me although he still has strong feelings towards my feet in heels.
I got some new shoes for Christmas, nude high heels. If enough people want to see them i will take a picture or two.
Ellen xxx
so happy to see you returned, i have read this topic numerous times and wish you were my mother in law. your so understanding and i cant explain how much it turns me on knowing you play with your heels. and of course we would love to see your hot new heels! would love to talk more. if you do PM me. we could even pic swap if your ready/ok with that.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Sorry to hear your relationship ended and you're going through a tough time at the moment.
However, it does seem like you have set upon a new journey for yourself and I wish you well.
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Last edited by Ellen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nando6011

Post by nando6011 »

Hello Hellen, only now discovered this site and I am very glad to know that a woman like high heels in a sexual way (like myself). Until now I thought that all that made movies and photos using sexually your shoes aimed only please us fetishists. Very good to know what you like and see the photos of your heel shoes. Your feet are very beautiful and toe cleavage that you show is extremely exciting.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Ellen,

Toe cleavage is my weakness. I absolutely love seeing it, especially in combination with flats or heels that have a low cut. I look forward to anything you choose to share.