What is the largest scheme did you pull of to get worn shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

youngcrossdresser :3

What is the largest scheme did you pull of to get worn shoes

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

I am wondering what is the crazies scheme did anyone pull of to get someone used shoes. My Biggest one was me posting a fake advertisement for charity but I ended up getting noting .. Anyway I wish to know your stories and if you managed or not :3
Patriots99

Re: What is the largest scheme did you pull of to get worn s

Post by Patriots99 »

i told a friend i can clean her heels really good.. Because she had stepped in mud, she lended me the heels and i had a blast with them :) n yes i cleaned them haha
vans_lover_

Post by vans_lover_ »

This beautifull girl I know always wears sneakers, mostly vans witout socks. I have dreamt about her shoes for a long time, and had some intimate moments before with them, but I really wanted to have one of her pairs for myself.

I said my sister did a schoolproject where she needed to paint a pair of sneakers. I simply asked if she had some old worn out shoes lying around. She did! I am now the proud owner of a pair of worn out vans.
Naamloos 2.jpg
Naamloos.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I just buy my girlfriends shoes and they wear them. Don't know if that counts as a scheme.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great job vanslover! Very resourceful and now you can live out your dream with her old wornout vans!
Could you post a pic of a nice clear shot of her insoles? dirt,toe prints,cumshot?
I wonder if she'll ask you how your sister's "project" turned out? :wink:
vans_lover_

Post by vans_lover_ »

floplove wrote:Great job vanslover! Very resourceful and now you can live out your dream with her old wornout vans!
Could you post a pic of a nice clear shot of her insoles? dirt,toe prints,cumshot?
When I have some time and and empty house I will upload some pics. Yesterday I had an evening with friends and she was there. We talked for quite some time, but she never metioned 'my sisters project'. Hope she keeps it that way ;) Wouldn't know what to do if she asked for pictures.
vans_lover_

Post by vans_lover_ »

vans_lover_ wrote:
floplove wrote:Great job vanslover! Very resourceful and now you can live out your dream with her old wornout vans!
When I have some time and and empty house I will upload some pics. Yesterday I had an evening with friends and she was there. We talked for quite some time, but she never metioned 'my sisters project'. Hope she keeps it that way ;) Wouldn't know what to do if she asked for pictures.
So just as I hit post, everybody at home suddenly left and I had some time alone. Made some pictures and tried to make all the toeprints and dirt as visible as possible. The toeprints are difficult due to the colour of the insole, but check it out for yourself: http://ilovevans.tumblr.com/private/135 ... 8j81v2emh6
floplove

Post by floplove »

Not bad. I'm sure she hasn't worn them for quite a while so not as deep or fresh as would be expected.
Thanks for that. :D
floplove

Post by floplove »

Not a huge scheme but after a group / extended family rummage sale I made sure I was around at the end and was helping load up certain particular boxes to be donated to charity. Well lo and behold if I didn't grab the box with some of my sil's sandals in them,and well ...let's just say, several pairs went to my personal charity. :wink:
KV16

Post by KV16 »

This may not be the largest, but it might definitely rank up as the strangest.

I told her that I had a recurring nightmare and I couldn't sleep for a while. She was curious about it and asked for details so I told her it was about ghosts and that it sounded silly but it was frightening to me. I eventually told her that in one of the dreams, one specific pair of her shoes was able to ward them off (this was a pair I really wanted from her). The shoes were pretty worn and she literally just gave them to me the next day.

Seriously, I still can't believe it happened, but it did.