My slut Mom pics UPDATED PICS BEFORE EPIC BLOWJOB

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Do you think it's worth asking my mom to put a dildo up her ass for pictures?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:52 am

Yes
95%
No
5%

Total votes: 40

roomy101

Re: My slut Mom pics

Post by roomy101 »

perthcummer wrote:I came so hard reading this thread even though it's probably bullshit. Holy shit.
Does it matter if it is bullshit?
It is so fucking hot.
Hell, having a mom that does slutty things like the photos, who cares if it's all bull.
momshotshoes

Re: My slut Mom pics

Post by momshotshoes »

Hey sorry i've been away so long. I have a new girlfriend and was away on holday for a while. Banging my slim pretty girlfriend was great for a while, but she wears converse instead of sexy heels, and doesn't like doing filthy degrading things for me like my mummy. So went around to visit my mom just to catch up, but more so to use her to get off. We sat down and talked for a while told her about the holiday, and how great my girlfriend is. It's strange but i have to admit i was sitting there telling her all this stuff, but had a huge hard on thinking about all the dirty things i wanted to do to her. I told my mom i missed messing around with her, and she reminded me it would all stop when i got a girlfriend. I tried to persuade her that if she didn't take part in my little fetishes i would have to brake up with my girlfriend because she wouldn't take part in my fetishes (my mom thinks my girlfriend has been a great influence on me). My mom told me she didn't want us to break up, and asked me exactly what i wanted to do to her. I told her i really needed a blowjob, but it had to be really messy, and i wanted to write on her again. My mom has been really against touching my cock in any way, so she was really unhappy about this, but i managed to convince her to have a try at it, and maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she thought. Mom said eventually i could do it, but i wasn't to take any pictures, which was shit because i get turned on posting her slutty pics online.

Anyway i told her to get dressed up in to what she wears as a teacher at school in her bedroom and to put on some makeup, so i can mess it up. When i walked in i asked if i could just take a picture to remind me of the moment, and she never seen any harm in that, but didn't look ver happy. I pulled out my dick in front of her which she has seen many times beofre now. I was already rock solid. I told her to jerk me off at first, and she seemed to get on ok doing that, but not looking very happy. I then told her to get down on her knees which she did, and i put my cock out infront of her face for her to suck, and she didn't even think about it just popped it in right away and got to work. It felt so good, i had been horny all day, and seeing my mom on her knees infront of me with my cock in her mouth was the hottest thing i had ever seen. I told her to take all her clothes off and get me some lipstick so i could write on her. She did what i said and got on her knees again. I pushed her hair back and wrote SLUT on her forehead and WHORE across her huge tits. She started sucking my dick again, and i told her i had been thinkng about her sucking my cock when i was driving over. I told my mum i wanted her to get it deeper in her mouth. She struggled to get it all in kept gagging on it. I told her when she starts gagging to swallow and it will slip right down her throat. She managed it after a few times and i was getting my mum to deepthroat my cock, i couldn't believe it. I pulled it out and told her i wanted to mess up her makeup and rub my cock in her face. I bitch slapped my slut mum with my dick across her cheeks and rubbed my knob all over her mouth and eyes it was so hot. I dragged her though to the toilet and got her to flush her head down the toilet again as i spat on her and wanked off to her being a dirty slut. We went back through to the bedroom and i told her i wanted to see her fuck herself with a dildo as i sat and wanked over her doing it to herself. I then asked if i could stick it in her pussy, but she said no. I asked if i could fuck her in the ass but she said no again. I told her to get on her knees. I put her beaded neakless around her kneck and mad her suck my dick as i choked her a little which was fun. She let me slap her across her face a little and i fucked her slut mouth again. I couldn't last much longer seeing my slut mum on her knees gagging on my cock with slut and whore written all over her was to much. I pulled it out and came all over her big tits, that was one hell of a orgasim. I begged her to let me take just one picture of her, and i wouldn't ask her for anything for a week. I managed to get this picture of her looking like a complete whore. I have been home and wanked twice to this picture while thinking about her sucking on my cock. I really need to buy her a thank you present. Some people will think it's weird but i'm glad my mum is this slutty. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Misery

Re: My slut Mom pics Updated

Post by Misery »

good update man. please post a load of cum on your moms feet. and please post pics of your gfs feet and converse.
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Awesome picture of her man! Great description of what happened as well. Hopefully you can twist her arm and continue on with the dirty work.
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

Wow. Great update.
Such a shame about her refusing a nice picture of her sons cock in her mouth.
I reckon it's only a matter of time before she gives in.
Especially if you play it cool.
I bet secretly your mom is so gagging for her sons cock.
She would be stupid to refuse.
Keep us up to date
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Went to visit my mom again, and wanted her to join me in the bathroom when she was ready to help me have a little fun. I know it sounds disgusting but i made sure i had taking a big stinking dump in the toilet to make it more of a turn on. I made her strip for me as i got my cock out infront of her and started wanking. I told her i wanted her to get down on her knees infrotn of the toilet and lick it clean again. The dirty bitch didn't even ask to clean it ths time, even though it was obviouse what i had been doing. I made her tell me what a dirty bitch she was while i wanked my cock and eventually came down the toilet, then i forced her head down and made her eat it out the water like a filthy whore. I love humiliating my whore mum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I want to see more of her totally naked with her legs spread!!
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

fuck man. I want to fuck your mom!!!!
great pics and story.
keep it up.
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Amazing! Getting her to eat your cum out of the toilet, top notch stuff. Can't wait to see your next update.
smurkey

Post by smurkey »

Last edited by smurkey on Wed May 12, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.