Sitting on a purse, as a fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Sitting on a purse, as a fetish

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I love sitting on a purse. I put a beach ball or some type of inflatable inside the purse, zip it up and pull out the inflation valve, and i blow it up, but not all the way. I blow it up about 3/4's. Then i straddle the purse. I sit on it, and i pull the sides of the purse around my cock n balls. I kinda gently bounce on the purse. Feels soo good! I love going to family/friends houses and if there is a purse on a couch or a chair, i love sitting on it, and pretend that i didn't see it. If i'm lucky, i will sit on it for a while, and when the owner is looking for it, i'll then get up and say, "oops! I was sitting on your purse. Sorry!" I love doing this best with sweat pants on. I can feel the cushiony purse under my butt. Feels so good!
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: Sitting on a purse, as a fetish

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

That's so cool. I've never done this but I love reading about quirky and kinky fetishes like this. It sounds fun.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

It is! I saw a photo of a purse being sold on a website, and it looked beautiful! The purse was big, and i was like "That's a beautiful seat right there!!" I can just imagine stripping down to my naked ass, putting a beach ball inside it, zipping it closed to where just the ball's inflation nozzle is sticking out, and inflating it. Then i would sit on it! I would sit for an hour or so, and wiggle and rock back and forth on it. Make it really squishy and wet with sweat! i think the seller of it put bubble wrap of some sort inside the purse, to make it appear full, to show it's shape. It looked soooo hot!! Maybe in a week or so, i will buy it!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

show us a picture of one of your bags inflated with the beach ball. It sounds really cool.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Where is the picture?