My secretary office NINE WEST pointy toe pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

pedalana

My secretary office NINE WEST pointy toe pumps

Post by pedalana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Those are my secretary Nine West classic pointy toe pumps size 10 , she is sexy and slim, and always wears stiletto pumps and sandals at office.
Many times she leaves her heels at office stored in her desk...and i love to cum inside her pumps
3 times a week we are going to work together in her car , i love to see her driving his car in miniskirt and classic pumps...and she loves to drive fast...she turns me on when pushing hard the gaspedal wearing those elegant nine west pumps.
One time i told her about my fetish and i asked her to have the posibility to record a video while she is driving her car wearing her business secretary outfits , ..short skirt , pantyhose and pointy toe pumps , and she accepted it.
The pics cumming in her pumps has been taken at the office toilette and the pics showing while she is driving her car wearing those blue nine west pumps are the actual pics of my videos.
you can check those videos at:

http://www.clips4sale.com/65849

i hope you enjoy the pics..
DSC00670.JPG
DSC00671.JPG
DSC00676.JPG
DSC00679.JPG
DSC00683.JPG
CS_68pic1.jpg
CS_68pic2.jpg
CS68_PIC2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shoe blaster

Re: My secretary office NINE WEST pointy toe pumps

Post by Shoe blaster » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:50 pm

I love pointy toed pumps! Nine West are sooo hot keep it cumming!
SB.

pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:30 pm

I loce it ! You defenitely should make more videos!
...since always facinated

BB

Post by BB » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Wow very sexy heels! Great job! Please more!

pedalana

Post by pedalana » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:04 am

Iam posting More pics cumming inside my secretary size 10 , nine west classic pumps stiletto and
pics of her making me a shoejob with her office well worn stiletto pumps
After she knew about my pumps shoes fetish..she starts and loves making me shoejob with her office pumps
you can check those shoesjob videos at

DSC00677.JPG
DSC00678.JPG
ss7b.jpg
xha4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pedalana

Post by pedalana » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:11 am

More pics of my secretary blue leather nine west classic pumps...
DSC00673.JPG
DSC00674.JPG

freddy

Post by freddy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:49 am

Love the pumps fill them look fantastic

pedalana

Post by pedalana » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:57 am

I am posting now...an actual pic of a video recorded by me...she is making me a handjob unti i cum inside her alfani size 10 office stiletto pumps..
you can check this video at

i hope you enjoy it
p2.jpg
ss2.jpg

pedalana

Post by pedalana » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:55 pm

My secretary knows about my pumps shoes fetish...and pedal pumping fetish...i love to see her driving fast her BMW car in her office skirt , pantyhose and pointy toe stiletto pumps..
I am posting actual pics of a video of my secretary making me a handjob in her car..until cumming inside her Burgundy NINE WEST stiletto pumps..after that she continue driving wearing her right pump with my cum...

check this complete video at

cs72_pic.jpg
cs72_pic2.jpg
cs72_pic3.jpg
cs72_pic4.jpg

pedalana

Post by pedalana » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:14 am

I have recorded a video while my secretary is driving her BMW wearing her office skirt , pantyhose and NINE WEST classic pointy toe pumps...she turns me on when flooring the gaspedal wearing those classic pumps....before she reachs her house i asked her to cum inside her right heel!!..
She accepted ..stop at the end of the block , remove her right shoe and ...while making me a handjod i cummed inside her blue nine west stiletto pump...
THEN...after that...she continued driving to her home wearing her right shoe with sperm inside it...
Those are the pics of this video...
check the videos of my secretary making handjob and shoejobs at
WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/65849
nw1.jpg
nw2.jpg
nw3.jpg
nw4.jpg
nw5.jpg
nw6.jpg
nw7.jpg
nw8.jpg
nw9.jpg