Lamb leather burgundy purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Re: Lamb leather burgundy purse

Post by claudius »

Yes, Broker you could really use this purse to your delight and then just clean it off quickly. Here are a couple more pics of this super purse, but it looks like I'll have to show you "before" and after use shots. 8) :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

love the feel of lambskin leather on my cock makes me shoot huge loads
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

yes cant wait to see the after use shots of the bag
broker72

Post by broker72 »

thanks claudius.. those pics look so good.. would love to have a lady wear it for me 24 hours 7 days a week.. and tease me with it always
claudius

Post by claudius »

Seeing some of the other post made me horny to do this super bag (again..) It's tough to hold back. Right after this I cleaned it up very easily since the finish on the leather is so smooth and shiny. Just like before and ready to play with again...and again.... Ok to do the leather Broker. Besides you deserve it!!

Thinking about getting out some of my big white "summer" purses.....to wear and play with too. What do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

nice load id love to add mine to that
radared1

Post by radared1 »

fantastic pictures, love the sight, I can almost feel the smooth shiny leather on my cock, now lets see the white ones. 8)
claudius

Re: Lamb leather burgundy purse and white ones fro summer

Post by claudius »

Here are some of my white big purses that I "got out for summer" to play with..... Different styles and materials from patent leather to vinyl but all are great to play with in my opinion ( of coarse that's why I got them!) :D :D Any one turn you on?? 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

They all look great. It would be hard to pick a favorite. you are the top dog with purses. :D :D
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Awesome pics of those white purses! Reminds me of the purse forum website, where gals post pics of their purse collections sitting on their beds. I'd love to be on a hot chick's bed, and fuck her AND her purses!!!