Lamb leather burgundy purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Lamb leather burgundy purse

Post by claudius »

I often get very lucky when searching the web for my favorite kind of purses, really big , really soft, and sexy. I love leather, patent leather, and many kind of faux leather and some vinyls. I alread have obtained some huge Marni bags but when I came across this very very large ultra soft smooth shiny lamb leather ...it was instant love and erection on sight!! :lol: 8) :D

Now just touching it give me an instant hard on and ....well, sinking my penis in and out of it while soaking in the leather arouma is ..just so stimulating and intoxicating as all you true purse fetishists know.

Thought I'd share a couple of pictures of her. :D :D 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jizz on purse

Re: Lamb leather burgundy purse

Post by jizz on purse »

Omg love it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Lovely bag, now lets see you at your best. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

That's one of those LAMB purses. They are expensive, in the $400-$500 range. JIZZ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Nope, it's not a LAMB bag. It's from the Italian maker Marni. I have others, one in patent leather and dark blue leather. I also got another very soft black patent leather style last year that I love too. :D :D Find these wonderful purses on E-bay or other sites. The really good Italian leathers, whether regular or patent, are of famous quality and in my opinion worth the higher prices. You only get one chance at this life so go for it ! Never regreted getting a purse I really wanted but had some regrets of ones that I didn't get. I guess I'm really hooked on this fetish stuff.
"Better to have purse in crotch than in imagination." Chinese saying?? 8) :lol:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

sounds German to me
broker72

Post by broker72 »

its the Marni balloon bag.. real soft n high quality leather..would not dare to cum on it with the fear of ruining the lovley leather.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Be brave my friend, you can still cum on it and clean it before it ruins the leather, Enjoy the moment!

But remember, the more possessions we have the more possessed we become. Be Careful my friend and remember

Stay thirsty my friend. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

That would be VERY hard for me to ever say, that i would be afraid to cum on a killer hot purse because i'd be afraid of ruining the leather. Yes, the leather would need LOTS of jizz spurts, where it was not cleaned up, in order to start degrading.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

id love to rub my hard cock on it til i cum :D let see some pics of you fucking it and leaving nice loads of jizz on the leather