How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Re: How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Well, i didn't mess with the chair.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

ihumpherpurse wrote:Well, i didn't mess with the chair.
even thinking about it is wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

schoolshoes1 wrote:

I don't think having sexual thoughts about inanimate objects is wrong. It wasn't like you were having sexual thoughts about the 1 year old. It's a little harder to explain to closed-minded people, that's about it.
forest4422

Post by forest4422 »

I was 13. A lot of the girls in the 1970's wore Scholls at school, and I was I was fascinated by one particular girl who wore a flat pair. She left them behind one evening in her open locker, so I took them to a cubical and stroked one of them under my cock. It was an amazing feeling. I pushed my hard penis under the strap from the front of the sandal and fucked it. Didn't last long. I had the most violent orgasm I can remember, and shot across the Scholl. Since then, I regularly fuck shoes, mainly sandals. Love girls thong sandals mostly.
fooerotica

Post by fooerotica »

20. 1 year ago I was at my friend's ex-friends and I tried to find her shoe but sadly i couldnt find it. Luckily I found her mom's flats. My dick was really hard after realizing that I accomplished in getting my hands in one. I went to my car and masturbate in them while i was driving. It was the most amazing feel i ever had and I cannot forget it.

pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

I too, remember my sister's red go go boots fondly. I was only 9-10 yrs old, but was surely fascinated with those boots. I would wait to be alone in the house so I could wear her boots. I was very young, I knew nothing about cuming, I just knew "I felt good with those boots on". I would later discover that those shiny boots felt real nice on my little dick, so would lay on top of one of the boots and hump it. Several months later, to my surprise, I exploded all over that boot while humping it! I really didn't know what had just happened to me, it felt so amazing, but I was kind of scared as well. Well, boots have been my true love ever since. My sister eventually forgot about those boots, so I just kept them in my closet for humping. Later discovered that it felt real nice to bury my little cock deep inside one of the boot shafts and work it that way.
By this time, I was in middle school, back when frye campus boots were very popular. I remember phys ed class, a few of the popular guys had nice frye or dingo campus boots. I remember being so excited, excusing myself from outside activities so I could in and hump Brady's beautiful frye boots. Yes, my heart raced rapidly, the chances of being caught were good, and that would have been traumatic for me. Fortunately, it never took more than a minute or so of humping before blowing a big load in Brady's boots.
These days, I am always looking for new ways of making love to boots. And yes, I still sneak into mens/womens closets, just doesn't happen very often, and I can't cum that quickly either! I used to worry my love of boots, and pondered how my fetish came to be, these days I just accept and enjoy it. I used to think I was some sort of freak, but have realized that many men have the same love of boots I do.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

WRONG??? Fucking a shoe or boot, or purse, that someone else currently owns, is wrong. We do it, but it's still wrong. Wrong is wrong is wrong. There is no greater wrong, or lesser wrong. Wrong is wrong. This was 17 years ago. Why would you care what someone else was thinking of doing 17 years ago, JUST because it was a toy that a child owned? If i was thinking about fucking a 18 year old's purse, shoe, or boot, would you say that was wrong, too?
Last edited by ihumpherpurse on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

boot.perv wrote:
schoolshoes1 wrote:

I don't think having sexual thoughts about inanimate objects is wrong. It wasn't like you were having sexual thoughts about the 1 year old. It's a little harder to explain to closed-minded people, that's about it.

Thank you! It was just a $30 toy. I am STILL fucking inflatables these days, but i own them.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

pebblesf wrote:I too, remember my sister's red go go boots fondly. I was only 9-10 yrs old, but was surely fascinated with those boots. I would wait to be alone in the house so I could wear her boots. I was very young, I knew nothing about cuming, I just knew "I felt good with those boots on". I would later discover that those shiny boots felt real nice on my little dick, so would lay on top of one of the boots and hump it. Several months later, to my surprise, I exploded all over that boot while humping it! I really didn't know what had just happened to me, it felt so amazing, but I was kind of scared as well. Well, boots have been my true love ever since. My sister eventually forgot about those boots, so I just kept them in my closet for humping. Later discovered that it felt real nice to bury my little cock deep inside one of the boot shafts and work it that way.
By this time, I was in middle school, back when frye campus boots were very popular. I remember phys ed class, a few of the popular guys had nice frye or dingo campus boots. I remember being so excited, excusing myself from outside activities so I could in and hump Brady's beautiful frye boots. Yes, my heart raced rapidly, the chances of being caught were good, and that would have been traumatic for me. Fortunately, it never took more than a minute or so of humping before blowing a big load in Brady's boots.
These days, I am always looking for new ways of making love to boots. And yes, I still sneak into mens/womens closets, just doesn't happen very often, and I can't cum that quickly either! I used to worry my love of boots, and pondered how my fetish came to be, these days I just accept and enjoy it. I used to think I was some sort of freak, but have realized that many men have the same love of boots I do.
Whenever I see someone wear a pair of patent boots, I am instantly transported back to being a kid and masturbating with my sisters and my mothers patent boots. This foot and shoe fetish is definitely a curse.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

When i see a pair of hot boots, i think of a classmate back in the 7th grade, which was 35 years ago. She used to wear a pair of low-heeled brownish-red boots all of the time. Wish i coulda fucked them! She wasn't the prettiest girl, but she woulda did fine. I woulda fucked both her and her boots!