I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherlover86

Re: I like wearing ladies leather clothing while I jerk off

Post by leatherlover86 »

SAME^
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

NAH GUYS.......its all about coach - go take a look at the section on here titled "i cant wait for the coach" then youl see what i mean
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

The only things i wear when jerking off are pumps, women's boots (occasionally), and a leather purse on my shoulder.
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

I freaking love wearing women's leather when I play with myself! Love the feeling of soft, supple, sexy ladies leather on my skin, especially my cock! I have several pairs of leather pants (only one pair that fit), a couple jackets, a skirt (that doesn't fit :( and several pairs of ladies leather gloves! I'm still working on getting my first pair of leather boots!!

Hope you like the pics!!
Last edited by nicklovesbootshox on Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claudius

Post by claudius »

I love masterbating with almost any and all leather or vinyl women's clothing be it jackets, coats, skirts, dresses, gloves, boots, etc. :D 8) I've collected many "outfits" of the above and although I often use them to cum into, I usually like to end with boning a purse (often "matching" the outfit). I fantasize a women wearing the outfit and having the same purse I'm using.

Right now I'm wearing a full length soft leather dress with hood, thigh high boots, and a huge stuffed brown purse!! 8) 8) 8)

Ahhhhhh well you know the rest! :lol: :lol: :D 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Claudius you are the man. I would love to see a picture of you dressed up, I too love to put on some heels and a leather skirt, but I still prefer the soft leather of a purse to help me shoot my load. 8)
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

Nick I am with you, lucky enough to have a soft leather skirt and trousers that fit me plus a pair of over the knee pvc platform boots. I usually wear the trousers while fucking the skirt stuffed with a pillow!
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

Yep, I love wearing women's leather when wanking, usually I fuck one or more leather items while wearing some of my other leather. I have a black skirt, a red skirt, 4 black pants, black hotpants, 2 black coats, a brown jacket, a black jacket, a pair of heeled black calf/knee boots and 5 pairs of black gloves. Some of my items were collected from friends and former housemates so I personally know the girls who owned them before me which makes it hotter.

Here are a few pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Mmmm leatherlover16, your pics are awesome!!! Really gets me excited! Would love to play with you...
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

me 2, got me hard esp the pic with the cock out :)