gf got druged

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

iambob

gf got druged

Post by iambob »

ok my gf got druges this girl gave her dope got her hooked then hooked her out

should I forgive for a chance at moms feet and shoes? she would not have done it sober
iambob

Re: gf got druged

Post by iambob »

I think she got roofied
iambob

Post by iambob »

should I forgive her
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Heels?
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

Last edited by Mr. Shine on Mon May 10, 2021 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
iambob

Post by iambob »

well I found out a girl got her hooked on drugs got her wasted and she really had no clue whar she was doing it was a 65 yr old man, I know she was set up and I know how she is drunk what I cant get over is how she let this happen we have ben together for 6yrs she has emotional problems, and is willing to do anything for me to forgive her this girl has fulfilled my wildest fantasies, she was paid
iambob

Post by iambob »

anyone?
Steel440

Post by Steel440 »

My opinion? Buy her some slutty heels, and have her for a week strait give you heel jobs, then call it good. There really is not much to forgive if she was drugged. She feels better and so do you.
iambob

Post by iambob »

but does a yes drugged mean willing or WAS she rapped should I move on she whent to police
bmacdo

Post by bmacdo »

iambob wrote:but does a yes drugged mean willing or WAS she rapped should I move on she whent to police
It means she was in no condition for rational thought if true, anyway it is a 65 year old.

End of the day the decision is yours, end it with her over this incident or continue to enjoy her company and put it behind you for good. If it happens again then think the first, if it was a one off and you think she is being honest, your happy, then basically comes down to shit happens, even kinky shit.

BTW Rape would never hold up to the police, they may be interested in her friend though.