USA - New Jersey, Philadelphia, Glenside

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Weehog535

Re: USA - New Jersey/Philly area (Heels or Undergarment Cumm

Post by Weehog535 »

i am going to be in the philly area for the first few days in Jan (4-7) let me know is there someone there to hang out with and do some cuming send me a pm
junglejim331

Post by junglejim331 »

I'm in gloucester county looking to cum in heels or sneakers, anyone local let me know.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Id love to atleast smell someones heels worn by their wife or girlfriend and also if anyone knows any cheerleaders! Id love to get my hands on their sneakers.
footfreaknj

Re: USA - New Jersey

Post by footfreaknj »

Ocean Co here, would love to meet up with a fellow foot lover and can bring my wife's shoes. Would be HOT to know she's walking around in another guy's cum!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

too bad you are not in NY. my wife is going away next week on vaca with kids and we could jerk into all their shoes!

anyone interested?
insatiable381

Post by insatiable381 »

Visting Philly area with wife, staying in NJ. She is a tall blonde, I have a shaved head and both bi.
Last edited by insatiable381 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mrtickles

Re: USA - New Jersey- Cum in my sexy Teacher Wife's shoes

Post by mrtickles »

Would love to share my sexy teacher wife's shoes with anyone that can make it to the Central NJ area ( Princeton to Bridgewater). If you can set up the place I would love to share my wifes shoes for exchange of your wife's/GF's shoes. Would love to blast my cum in another womans shoes and also see other guys unload in my wife's shoes. Big turn on knowing my teacher wife is walking in shoes filled with other guys creamy loads. 8)
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

insatiable381 wrote:North Jersey here, would love to bring wife's strappy heels or pumps and jerk off with a guy on them. Love to see a nice cock cum all over them as we talk about her.
E-mail me and lets do it! I'll brig my wife's shoes and some of her worn nylons!!

mrtickles63@yahoo.com 8)
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

eroticabductor wrote:Id love to atleast smell someones heels worn by their wife or girlfriend and also if anyone knows any cheerleaders! Id love to get my hands on their sneakers.

E-mail me at: mrtickles63@yahoo.com
My wife has some sexy smelling shoes and nylons we can have fun with!
ffetish87

Post by ffetish87 »

I'm near SNJ, can make it to CNJ. Really want to cum in some wife's shoes :mrgreen: