True Story: Stripper and her heels

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

cwongc

True Story: Stripper and her heels

Post by cwongc »

Hi guys,

wanted to share with you a true story about a night out I had. I'd gone out with some friends and the plan for the night was always to end up in a strip bar. When there I got talking to a very beautiful girl called Jasmine. She was half Iranian, half English and so had flawless tanned skin, dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes.

She was wearing a red and white check top, tied up at her waist, a tiny denim skirt and had her hair in pig tails. She also had painted her fingernails and toenails pink, something she must have done very recently as they were again, perfect, not chipped or worn down at all. And of course, she was wearing slutty stripper heels :D Looked like the ones here: http://www.bananashoes.com/images/D/COV601-C-01.jpg

Naturally, she had a gorgeous figure and new how to turn a guy on!

I'd had a few dances with her and revealed that I have a heel fetish, not so much a foot fetish (although that's part and parcel of the whole kink) and she ended up teasing me with her feet and her heels, dangling them infront of my face...Then I decided to take her into one of the more private rooms where I could be more daring in what I wanted.

I told her to tease me, and to use her heels like she would use her own sex toys. And she did just that. She took off one of her heels, slowly teased them from her toes up to her shaven pussy, let it rub against her clit, continued up her waist, circled her dark nipples with the spike, up her neck and started licking very slowly on them...

I watched her lips wrap around the spike, and her long tongue caress the length of the shoe...and then she started sucking on it like a hard cock...she was REALLY getting into and she could tell I was too. Against the rules, she put her bare toes on my crotch and felt out my cock gently stroking it up and down. She leant in and whispered to me, "I bet you wish you could cum on my heels don't you? I bet you wish you could watch me lick your cum off my heels as it dribbles down the spike"...She wasn't wrong.

What she did next took me into heaven, she took her heel and started rubbing the tip against the entrance of her pussy. With each circling motion she eased it deeper inside her until the whole of the spike of the heel was inside her. And before I had to ask she'd taken it out and let me have a taste.

I was ready to cum, this was a crazy fantasy but it was real. I was tasting the salty sweet juices of a beautiful and exotic girl, from the spike of her slutty heels.

I had the pleasure of her company and her filthy mind and body for the next few minutes before my time was up.

After putting her clothes back on I bought her a drink at the bar and we talked about my little fetish. She loved heels as a fashion thing, but this was her first sexual heel experience. By this point I had made it clear that I was going to admire her pretty feet and heels while we talked and she obliged by playing with her heels and dangling them on her toes for me.

Unfortunately all good things come to an end, I had to leave. I desperately wish I could have taken it further, but to have a girl indulge and tease me like that as I could do nothing but gawp and devour her with my eyes....that was enough for one night.
Dickinheel

Re: True Story: Stripper and her heels

Post by Dickinheel »

Lucky guy! The story was told very well , so I can imagine every scene You've described. Thank You!
Hi heels are sexy!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

great story! notice its on our front page now. if you see her again, please invite her to add herself to the shoe session girls list.
cwongc

Post by cwongc »

Thank you for the responses :)

I'd like to work on actually fleshing this story a little more and making a bit juicier... watch out for v2 of the Stripper and he heels :)