Aunt's Golden sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoegumper

Aunt's Golden sandals

Post by shoegumper »

so i visted my aunt's house for a late 4th of july party. when we enter through the garage i could see so many hot shoes. including a pair of ankle boots that i fucked the last time i visited. as the night progressed i continued making trips to the garage to hump and feel as many pairs as i could but i never had enough time to cum in one. so everyone was getting ready to sleep and i was horny as fuck and kinda disappointed too. i was sleeping downstairs in the living room when i happened to lay eyes on my aunt's golden sandals. i didn't waste the opportunity. i sneaked them into the bathroom and had a great time. i licked both of them clean and then dropped a huge load into the left sandal. then i left it there to dry w/ cum and saliva! it tasted great. it was fun to feel the toe prints with my tongue. i was fucking the left sandal through the thong while licking the right. then i exploded onto the left! felt so great. made the 300 mile drive totally worth it.
IMG082.jpg
83.jpg
84.jpg
85.jpg
87.jpg
88.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Re: Aunt's Golden sandals

Post by phoselover »

Those moments are always the best!! Her sandals are quite worn and I'm sure smelled just as great as they tasted! Great pics!
jbtx5

Post by jbtx5 »

Fantastic sandals and a great load! I love the look of these. They are so sexy. The footprints are simply devine. Great that you licked all of the prints up.
roux

Post by roux »

it would have been nice if you have licked both first before cumming on them. anyway how did they taste?
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

any cjance to see her wearing a pair of shoes? ty
more pics if you like
shoegumper

Post by shoegumper »

Thanks for the replies guys. I really do love those moments. So intense and pleasurable. As for taste. I really couldn't taste anything at first but as I moved toward the little strappy thingy that sits between the toes I started to taste the sweat and it tasted great!!! And I should have. Would have been cool if each sandal had a different taste!!
shoegumper

Post by shoegumper »

And Idt I have any pics of her wearing any shoes but she is coming over this week and ill try to fuck her shoes and take more pics!!
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Great sandals with your nice sauce! 8)
Congratulations! :P
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
doper

Post by doper »

mm ... great story and great sandals.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

When she comes over, can you try to take some candids of her wearing her shoes? Just don't get caught...