Mistress' Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MistressEva

Mistress' Boots

Post by MistressEva »

Hi Boys,
I'm a professional mistress with a boot fetish based in London and i'm just writing to talk of my challenge.
The person who writes the best description of what they would do to me and my boots will receive a one off prize of a live session with me or a pair of my boots, of your choice, so let the games begin pathetic slaves :wink:
Mistress Eva x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olep

Re: Mistress' Boots

Post by olep »

first are beautiful !!
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

I would crawl slowly on all fours to your booted feet. Pausing to savour the heady aroma of polished leather, I would lower my lips to the toe of your boot, kissing the polished surface, glorying in the erotic taste. Kissing my way to one of your achingly sharp heels, I would take it so deep into my mouth as to almost gag on it, swallowing the fine dust from its tip. As you gingerly raise one booted foot, I would show the sole of your boot the love and respect due to a Mistress. My tongue would lathe the sole, making it slick and moist. Then I would push my tongue against the hard metal of the zip, working my way all the way up the boot to the top. By now, the sound of the creaking leather, the sweet taste and scent of your boots has driven me mad with desire. Gently at first, I begin to hump your boot, grinding against the toe, the sweet sensation of feeling your boot against my crotch making my heart pound. My mouth is dry as I begin to thrust harder and faster against your boot. Stars flood my vision as my thrusts become frenzied. Heat floods my entire body as I near release. My breath catches in my throat as I go into a frenzy, humping your boot like a dog in heat. Just when the ecstasy seems too much to endure, I climax, annointing your sweet boots with my manseed. Again and again I offer tribute to them, making their surface glisten. I jerk like a hooked fish as I spurt my final tribute, before laying, sweating and dazed at your feet, twitching like a puppet with broken strings. At your command, I groggily arise to all fours and clean your boots with my tongue, removing every last drop of my tribute. Once your boots glisten in pristine glory, I receive your kind permission to depart and crawl away, spent and sore, from your presence
Last edited by MrAuz1989 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wika

Post by Wika »

Sexy! Would love to cum on those thighs!
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

MrAuz1989 wrote:I would crawl slowly on all fours to your booted feet. Pausing to savour the heady aroma of polished leather, I would lower my lips to the toe of your boot, kissing the polished surface, glorying in the erotic taste. Kissing my way to one of your achingly sharp heels, I would take it so deep into my mouth as to almost gag on it, swallowing the fine dust from its tip. As you gingerly raise one booted foot, I would show the sole of your boot the love and respect due to a Mistress. My tongue would lathe the sole, making it slick and moist. Then I would push my tongue against the hard metal of the zip, working my way all the way up the boot to the top. By now, the sound of the creaking leather, the sweet taste and scent of your boots has driven me mad with desire. Gently at first, I begin to hump your boot, grinding against the toe, the sweet sensation of feeling your boot against my crotch making my heart pound. My mouth is dry as I begin to thrust harder and faster against your boot. Stars flood my vision as my thrusts become frenzied. Heat floods my entire body as I near release. My breath catches in my throat as I go into a frenzy, humping your boot like a dog in heat. Just when the ecstasy seems too much to endure, I climax, annointing your sweet boots with my manseed. Again and again I offer tribute to them, making their surface glisten. I jerk like a hooked fish as I spurt my final tribute, before laying, sweating and dazed at your feet, twitching like a puppet with broken strings. At your command, I groggily arise to all fours and clean your boots with my tongue, removing every last drop of my tribute. once your boots glisten in pristine glory, I receive your kind permission to depart and crawl away, spent and sore, from your presence
That made me extremely wet, well done :wink:
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

I would get on my knees, humbled before my mistress, take her boots and place them on her beautiful legs, taking in the intoxicating aroma of her leather as i zip them up. I feel priveledged to be in the presence of such a godess and to be chosen to carry out her instructions. I then begin to carress her beautiful leather boots, licking, kissing...worshiping. Her leather boots taste and smell great and I cannot resist the urge to rub my cock against them, mmm it feels so good. I hump the boots to the delight of mistress, she loves how much pleasure her and her boots can give such a humble servant and she has a treat for me. mistress stands before me, turns around and allows me the pleasure of worshiping her ass as I fuck her boots. I fuck her beautiful leather boots furiously while taking in the taste and smell of her ass until I explode onto the boots. Mistress is pleased with my performance and to thank her I clean her boots with my tongue.
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

For those lovely replies i thought i'd reward you with a new image, keep the messages cumming bootfuckers and you'll get more photos :twisted:
Mistress Eva x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

Such a wickedly sharp heel demands to be worshipped! I would offer myself naked and helpless at your feet, listening to the sharp tap of your heels on the floor as you walk gracefully around my supine body. I would stare into your eyes as you regard me with contempt, looking at me as if I were a new breed of cockroach. Deftly, you would draw the toe of your boot down the side of my ribcage, making me gasp with pleasure. I attempt to give thanks but the attempt dies in my throat, killed by a single icy glare. Then, slowly, a thin razorblade smile appears as you stare at my prone form, a predator toying with her prey. Slowly, remorselessly you draw the toe of your boot up my side, over my chest and lightly onto my throat. My mouth is already dry and my heart is racing in my chest when you rest your booted foot on my throat. As you increase the pressure on my throat, a harsh gasp escapes my parched lips. You give a malevolent wink as you slide your boot onto my chest again and start grinding the sole onto my nipple. My skin feels like its on fire and the heat in my loins grows to a sharp ache. I jerk sharply as you jab the vicious heel into my nipple, crying out in pleasure. The warm glow in my stomach is now an inferno. I thresh my head from side to side as you drag the pointed toe of your boot down my stomach. My navel receives a brutal jab from your heel, causing me to writhe like a worm under your boots. My body is sheathed in sweat, glistening like the icy leather of your boots. As the cool leather gently touches the fever hot skin of my manhood, the sensation is so intense, I tremble. My breath comes in ragged gasps as you grind my worthless penis beneath your sole. My brain feels like its going to explode as I begin to meet your thrusts with my own, almost impaling my dick on your heel. Your heel works sweet torment on my throbbing manhood, crushing, squeezing, scratching. I almost jerk bolt upright as your sweet ministrations send me over the edge. I scream with delight as thick ropes of milkwhite seed blast across the glistening surface of your boots. Sharp gasps escape my lips as load after load pulses onto your boots, where it glistens with an oily sheen against the pitch black leather. My heart is trying to smash its way out of my chest as I flop, insensate, at your feet. I am bathed in sweat and barely able to crawl. Disdaining to even have me clean your boots, you simply wipe them clean on my semi conscious body, scraping my offering onto my legs, stomach, chest, throat and face. When the wickedly gleaming boots are cleaned to your satisfaction, a curt snap of your fingers dismisses me from your presence.
Last edited by MrAuz1989 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

Wow, all you bootfuckers are turning me on, keep cumming boys
Mistress Eva x
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

lol she's just using u guys she knows u will reply like that 2 get more pics of "her" boots when thats not even her