Anyone want a bootjob?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MistressEva

Anyone want a bootjob?

Post by MistressEva »

Hi,
I'm just wondering if any of you fellas are looking for a bootjob from a young dominant woman based in London, PM me for details, if there's enough interest i'll post some pictures of my boots :wink:

Mistress Eva x
MistressEva

Re: Anyone want a bootjob?

Post by MistressEva »

Well I've been recieving tons of messages about overknee boots so i thought i'd post them here instead of PMing them to everyone, enjoy :wink:
Mistress Eva xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dublinboots

Post by dublinboots »

WOW can i ask how many guys have actually got to cum on ur boots mistress?
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

dublinboots wrote:WOW can i ask how many guys have actually got to cum on ur boots mistress?
6 or 7, i'm fairly new to being a mistress, but they all enjoyed it very much :D
Mistress Eva x
Submits2boots

Post by Submits2boots »

The boots look smashingly wicked, I'll bet those men came hard under them! So fantastic to see a girl who specializes in bootjobs. May lady wants a pair of those Office boots for bootjobbing me -- can you tell us if they fit small for their size, or do they fit larger for their size?
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

mistress's 2 me are overrated lol still nice boots just the hole mistress thing is a joke 2 me
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

Submits2boots wrote:The boots look smashingly wicked, I'll bet those men came hard under them! So fantastic to see a girl who specializes in bootjobs. May lady wants a pair of those Office boots for bootjobbing me -- can you tell us if they fit small for their size, or do they fit larger for their size?
On me they are a little smaller than my usual size (a UK size 6) but they are very close, hope you have good fun with them :)
Mistress Eva x
Thighbootsector

Post by Thighbootsector »

Why do I live in Holland.........
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

Thighbootsector wrote:Why do I live in Holland.........
Aww sorry :( would have loved to give you a bootjob, you can cum over these pictures of my river island boots though :wink:
Mistress Eva x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoefetish

Post by shoefetish »

You are gorgeous babe :P
Would love to spray my cum all over your boots.
Do you have more boot pics? or high heel shoes?
XXXX