I meet someone who understands

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

neheels

I meet someone who understands

Post by neheels »

Met this woman through an on line ad and I have to say I dont mind paying £40 a session to have my foot and shoe needs serviced in full.

On meeting her for the first time she was very accomodating with a nice selection of shoes and a great pair of feet. Not sure what I could get away with I suggested a few things and to date here is what she has allowed:

A great foot wank with her stocking feet.
Her stocking feet in my mouth.
Doing her going out heels and letting me cum in them. (basically she used her legs to grip the shoe, I got on top, slid inside the shoe and banged away :) )

Whats next?

Whilst she is wearing the shoes with some drink in them, slide a straw in there and drink away.
Cumming on her bear feet whilst wearing shoes.
Me and her drinking from her shoe.

She has suggested a friend who will also be accomodating to this and it could be the 2 of them doing some girl on girl with their shoes :) with me playing with both their shoes and having two pairs of sexy feet to play with.

Hopefully we will be meeting up later in the week :)

Couple of pics of her feet in heels to be getting on with.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
partyanimal

Re: I meet someone who understands

Post by partyanimal »

i would call it perfect shoejob date :D
grumblebits

Post by grumblebits »

where is this wonderful woman?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That's bloody awesome! Got any pics of pouring a drink in her heels while she has them on?! What about getting her to wear her heels filled with something like banana then suck it off her toes?! :) gorgeous legs in heels!!
Brian222

Post by Brian222 »

Wow great feet and sounds like she is ready to play. Please keep us updated
stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

Where in the UK are they?
fandefootjob

Post by fandefootjob »

i very like you post
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

The idea of putting a straw into the shoe while her feet are in them and drinking out of them sounds awesome!
Flickr coming soon...
Telboy

Post by Telboy »

Are they in uk? Whereabouts please also where did you find her advert? Good luck :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg