AUSTRALIA - Melbourne

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Tamebeast

AUSTRALIA - Melbourne

Post by Tamebeast »

Hi All,

Ok, we're all mad about heels in one way or another, and we enjoy sharing photos and videos, but what about events. Are there events purely based on high heel shoes? (events for those that wear them and worship them too.)

I'm thinking of starting one up and wanted to get some feedback from you all. Have you been to an event or heard of any? What would you expect to see and do at an event?

I'm based in Melbourne, Australia. No matter where you are your feedback (and photos and videos) would be great.

Tamebeast
tripleaheels

AUSTRALIA - Melbourne

Post by tripleaheels »

Hey any ladies from melbourne who would like to meet up? I'm here on break for a week or so and then i'll be heading up to Sydney, anyone wanna get together?
thighbootlover1

AUSTRALIA - Melbourne

Post by thighbootlover1 »

Anyone in Melbourne who's into boots. Would love to chat, maybe meet and play with some sexy boots.
thighbootlover1

Re: AUSTRALIA - Melbourne

Post by thighbootlover1 »

Would especially also like to know of any women in melbourne with a fetish for boots?
clu120

Post by clu120 »

35 YO single guy, Melbourne - Southern Burbs, seeking (preferably single) lady for some sexy shoe fun and friendship.

I look forward to your PM. :wink:
ilikeshoesnboots

Post by ilikeshoesnboots »

Hi im a straight male, live in Queensland, love boots and shoes as the name says. I fuck womens shoes any chance i get, friends, tennents, wifes or just found ones from uni.
Anyone interested in swaping photos to start?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hi all, I'm in Melbourne, tamebeast or ilikeshoesnboots, do u guys feel like chatting over text swapping pics?? I've got lots of stories! Into boots and heels! Interested??
sublime_melb

Post by sublime_melb »

Hey All,

I'm Andy from Melbourne. Shoe fetisist and total stiletto submissive! Would love to talk to anyone local with similar interests. Also have a great collection, if anyone is interested in sexy pre-loved shoes, message me!

Thanks, Andy.
sublime_melb

Post by sublime_melb »

Hey All,

I'm Andy from Melbourne. Shoe fetisist and total stiletto submissive! Would love to talk to anyone local with similar interests. Also have a great collection, if anyone is interested in sexy pre-loved shoes, message me!

Thanks, Andy.
NikeGuy

Post by NikeGuy »

Anyone into sneaks from Melbourne.