shoes of my girlfriend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Herr Shoecummer

shoes of my girlfriend

Post by Herr Shoecummer »

not much pics, but it will has to do :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Herr Shoecummer

Re: shoes of my girlfriend

If some people are interested I could post pics of another pair this afternoon .. :)
ClassicPumpsGuy

Post by ClassicPumpsGuy »

That's hot!!!

It looks like she wears those cute red pumps a lot too, yes do others I bet she has a good closet-full!
Herr Shoecummer

ClassicPumpsGuy wrote:That's hot!!!

It looks like she wears those cute red pumps a lot too, yes do others I bet she has a good closet-full!
she used to wear them a lot, now i use them a lot :twisted:
and she really likes wearing heels, one day she told me: it's so great you love heels that much, so i can always wear them :D
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

I can only imagine how her feet fit into those red pumps. Do you ever play with them while she's wearing them?
Herr Shoecummer

shrimper wrote:I can only imagine how her feet fit into those red pumps. Do you ever play with them while she's wearing them?
I once cummed in heels of her while she was wearing them. Usually I have a pair at home to play with when she's not around. But if I had nothing for a few days and she knows it's gonna be a huge load she preferes I don't cum in her mouth and then i always cum in her heels.
And she doesn't like it that much, but sometimes she wears her cummed heels cause she knows I really like that :)

she already knew about my fetish before we were together and has always been ok with it, and even doesn't think it's that weird, cause she also thinks feet are sensual :)
Herr Shoecummer

Litle update :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Can we see her legs and feet??
Herr Shoecummer

shrimper wrote:Can we see her legs and feet??
i don't have pictures of her feet but i think i'll ask if i can take a picture after i came on her feet :)
Herr Shoecummer

Well, at the moment i have only those 2 pairs of her in my closet, but maybe next week i'll ask if i can change them, for other ones, but it's still beter to keep on doing the same shoes, then not being able to do some shoes :D