Ebay Gold Strike

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovecrushes

Ebay Gold Strike

Post by lovecrushes »

Hi guys and girls,

Been a background observer for a while now but thought it as time i posted on this forum after what happened to me this week.
I saw the most sexy photos on ebay of a girl with the most gorgeous long longs and delicious worn heels.
I thought i would email her and just say stright out i thought she had the most gorgeous legs and that her heels were simply gorgeous. Then i said " I would so love to cum in your shoes for you"
I thought i was pushing it and thought she either not reply or call me some tasty names.
But to my surpise, she said " You'll have to bid then won't you but i hope you win them then"
Needless to say i made sure i did win them.
So i asked her what she thought of a guy wanting to cum in her dirty work heels and then letting her slip them back on. She said the thought made her giggle but the thought of my hot stciky juices in her shoes and between her shoes made her horny.
We are now being very dirty with our emails and she wants me to list in every dirty detail what i will do to her shoes.
She also told me that she wants me to lick the insoles so i can taste and enjoy her 'juices' as she put it.
I am awaiting the shoes to arrive so in for some amazing times with them.
Enlosed a some of the pics she listed on ebay for you to enjoy and to see just how horny she is and her shoes are.
Would love to know what you think to all this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thundercum

Re: Ebay Gold Strike

Post by thundercum »

wow they are some sexy looking shoes you got yourself well done keep us updated when your gonna cum them & let us know how they tase & smell too!! :twisted:
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Amazing shoes, are you going to ship it back to her once you cum in them?
solefood

Post by solefood »

Can you read the brand name from these shoes please?
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Morning all,
At the moment she is still wearing them for me at work to keep them 'fresh' and juicy, she really knows how to get a guy turned on doesn't she.
I am waiting for a reply from her as she works long hours for a large sales company which is well known. At the moment, she is keeping coy on who it is she works for but she says she loves the pressure and likes to have men under her heels being the bitch she is, words from her own mouth too !!!
Well that was an opportunity i couldn't resist too so i told her i would love her to walk all over me in them ! Guess what? She said she would love to.
And this just gets better and better all the time.
I told her ( and i really did) i had a dream about her and her shoes and can remember me sliding my cock into her warm shoes and then cumming. Well i actually woke up and had had a little accident as you might put it. She told me that my little accident turned her on so much reading about it. And then she said " Shame i wasn't there to help you clean up the mess. I could have walked all over your sticky thighs then couldn't i?"
You may think i am winding you up on this. But the truth is i am NOT !!!
I can't believe what is happening, things like this never happen to me. It's just too good to be true.
I told her to tell her girlfriends about a guy she'd met through ebay who was wanting to cum in her heels to see what kind of reaction she would get about this. She told me her closest friend, a work collegue loved the idea and would love to try it too.
She then suggested that if i was to fill her shoes for her, and she went to work all wet and sticky, would i help clean her feet when she came home? What do think i should say to that then ? Got a pretty good idea .

I emailed to suggest i cum in them as much as i can over a couple of weeks and then return them to her so she can wear them at work again and feel my dried cum cum to life between her toes. Just waiting for a reply.
She promised to email me over the weekend and write some good stuff.
Hope i get the reaction i am hoping for.

Will keep you updated as to how things go and what she says to my ideas and dirty remarks.
Lovecrushes
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Sorry Solefood but can't read the label as it's so worn but will let you know as will ask her about them.
I can see though a 'Z' near or at the end if that helps at all

Lovecrushes
solefood

Post by solefood »

I was trying to read the lable and I see a Z at the end but thats about it.. I would love to buy a pair similer to these for my GF... so she can wear...
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Sorry guys, Forgot to post these other pics so hope you enjot these too.

Such worn and dirty insoles, pure delight !
They so need to be filled don't they?
Lovecrushes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoefckr

Post by shoefckr »

This is great! Great heels and legs, i shall be waiting for the next posting with excitement!! Good work!
CarlosEduardoT

Post by CarlosEduardoT »

Sou do Brasil (São Paulo/SP) e tenho interesse em comprar este sapato, Por favor me encaminhe um e-mail com o preço para que possamos fechar a compra, ok? :P
Last edited by CarlosEduardoT on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.