Clare's Update

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BR

Clare's Update

Post by BR »

Hello all, this is now Clare writing. have resolved Brian's misgivings about my career. Just wonder whether any readers would like to understand my side of the story, why I do this etc. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
goldcat

Re: Clare's Update

Post by goldcat »

Indulge us from the beginning
them boots are made for wanking
steveuk

Post by steveuk »

yes clair lets hear your side and maybe so stories of what you got up too love to hear
cheers steveuk xxxx
steve uk
BR

Post by BR »

Gentlemen,

I must begin by confessing that I thoroughly love sex and dressing to please. I had always found that men are turned on by leather, especially thigh boots. By adding 2 + 2 I became aware that dressing to please men in this way would result in men being very turned on which would then result in enhanced satisfaction to myself 'tween the sheets'. Although I love Brian very much, I do seek additional stimulation outside of our relationship and the fact that men are willing to pay me for services rendered adds up to one big turn on. The very fact that a gentleman is willing to shower tribute on me in return for me wearing leather boots for our dates is an aphrodisiac that I find had to resist. I have several regular clients who I actually look forward to seeing and receiving much attention from. Please feel free to ask if you want to know a little more.

Clare XX
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi Clare,
Just noticed your posts. If you like, I can add you to the Shoe Session Girls list to further advertise your services.
Wetshoe
BR

Post by BR »

Thanks, I have small circle of valued clients who I would not wish to let down by becoming too sought after. Sorry.

Clare XX
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Clare, please regail us some more!!! :D
bootlickingslut

Post by bootlickingslut »

yes, please do, we would love to know the story from your perspective :)
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

Hello Clare,
I welcome your posts here and would love to see more. I have followed Brian's posts and am glad his concerns are resolved. You are a most remarkable and sexy lady, with that special understanding of how leather and boots enhance and amplify sexual enjoyment. I hope you post more about your experiences and especially hope you will post a few pictures of your sexy boots.