Long leather glove cum

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BootDr

Long leather glove cum

Post by BootDr »

I took this the other day - was I ever in a state of orgasm - I just exploded with what I had on! Hope you like it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherdragon

Re: Long leather glove cum

Post by Leatherdragon »

Very sexy 0 its got me hard x
busterboots

Post by busterboots »

excellent pics!!
could you take more and show how long they are?
thighboot5

Post by thighboot5 »

Hi..just rejoined and was really enjoying the post and pics..I guess it's only fair to put back what you take out so here are a few of me in my long gloves..I had them made ..both pairs..and as I am a boot wearer they work well together..I should say that I have a couple of boot slaves that come and play from time to time and it's fun to work them over with either my boot heels..crop or gloved hand jobs ..it's also fun just to dress up and have fun on your own too..!!..anyhow.here they are..enjoy..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherdragon

Post by Leatherdragon »

Wow you are stunning!! Where are you based? I'd love to cum on those bootsand gloves!! x
KIDGLOVES48

Post by KIDGLOVES48 »

My cock is throbbing at the thought of you creaming me