Wife New Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

a7aca

Re: Wife New Asics

Post by a7aca »

My, all-time favorites Asics cum covered ready for a training session :twisted: she will force her slave to lick it all from the sneaker.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

Her only New Balance in the collection super light and comfy love the coral color.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

Today she is deciding from her Pegasus or the Kinsei.
VapormaxLover

Post by VapormaxLover »

Great selection mate. I love to see a woman in Asics and your wife has some fine examples.
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

Hot Nike Pegasus sneaks.. what are you going to do with them?!
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

skecherfanatic wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:16 am Hot Nike Pegasus sneaks.. what are you going to do with them?!
she uses in her gym class and gives a handjob to the trainer he is a sneaker fan too :twisted:
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

part of the collection and my fav her hot rods Nimbus
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

Choosing some of the neon collection my fav is the Purple Kinsei
robbiejogger

Post by robbiejogger »

Love The neon collection 😋
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

today I found her cumulus ready for some running ....not her fav pair but love that blue