Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by sneakerfun »

We like you changing models too. You have enjoyed some fantastic feet and shoes. Do you have space in your van for them all?
basdas

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by basdas »

Wow this thread is amazing, and I'm pretty sure this has been asked but I didn't want to read trough the whole thread :P But how do you contact the girls? How do you find them and what do you tell them so they agree to lend their shoes to you? :)
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Fone
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

[quote=basdas post_id=1046668 time=1594197019 user_id=55455
I’d rather not tell you word by word as what I’m telling them as it took me a while to work that out but I’m pretty surprised how many strangers are actually willing to lend their shoes
[/quote]
Best to play it safe... We don't want to lose your amazing input to the forum as much as you don't want to mess up your amazing chances.
moneyboy

Post by moneyboy »

Bump
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
girlsockfucker

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - New feet ready to cum 22/07/20

Post by girlsockfucker »

Wow... You sir are winning. Keep up the good work
sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - New feet ready to cum 22/07/20

Post by sneakerfun »

Just how do you keep managing to do this, it’s amazing! We really hope it will go well. Those feet look wonderful, and to think they will be yours to enjoy is so great. Thanks for sharing all of this.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Marofeet wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 am Guys got some crazy news, 2 new girls (already took photos with them few times) agreed on some foot fun such as foot sniffing/licking and even cumming on their soles! They’re both smoking hot so will be fun! Can’t wait to actually do it yay

https://imgur.com/a/kVpPn2M
https://imgur.com/a/uHp6gYz
EXCELLENT Execution! Wow, those skinny jeans look amazing on her, so tight - you are gonna have so much funn