Neighbours shoes and heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jozo7

Neighbours shoes and heels

Post by jozo7 »

Hello guys it was some time since i post last time but i came back from England and want to share with you part of my neighbours shoes closet
To start who is she?
She is around 50 approximately 170cm high, fit, brown hair
Her son was my classmate on primary school and also my best friend in that time ....
How do i get permission to her shoes?
They go for holidays couple years ago they give my mother keys to their flat to keep all flowers and all plants to water them .... they gone for 11 days .... one day my mother need to go somewhere do not remember why but she need to do something out of town so she ask me to go there ...
When i get to flat first thing i was looking for was heels because i know she like to wear heels. I found like 20 pairs of heels o don't have enough time so i was trying to sniff them all of them smell delicious and Because of time i just take the sexiest pair of grey strappy mules and cum instantly in ... i know i got only one day to stay so i take keys from their storage in basement i know which one it was because i was hanging out with her son a lot ... and that is also reason i know that she got another shoes there ... so i take that bunch of keys and go to company to make me copy of that key...
So now i got access to some of her heels that she not keeping in flat. She change them every couple months at least 2 pairs.
So today when i go to basement i was so sad because there was only half of shoes i remember from year ago ... the reason is her daughter get married and she took her shoes with her ...
Now i am at home for while so i will post some pictures maybe also videos of cumming in them.
albers1

Re: Neighbours shoes and heels

Post by albers1 »

post some photos. this sounds hot. next time i will make spare keys as well if i had the chance to get some vip access to shoes... missed alot of opportunities
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
jozo7

Post by jozo7 »

You want pictures of course i have pictures
She have also some boots but for me nothing really sexy boots don't turn me on but i will get you some pictures.
https://m.imgur.com/a/FUbtGFr
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Do you have access to them still? If so can you get any pics with these shoes. Maybe fuck them and cum them too? Smear all the cum in for her next time she wears them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username