Our new project (with Jon42)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

xfucker

Re: Our new project (with Jon42)

Post by xfucker »

Great stuff in heels and stockings. Hottest thing ever for a woman to walk off, stepping atop freshly creamed heels.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
jon42

Post by jon42 »

We're still around. I lurk and very occasionally make some posts, but rarely post pics any more. I think i got tired of resizing and mostly moved to my xham channel, kik and the like.

Eden never really got into posting despite my encouragement. to be fair, not many ladies post here, it is a bit of a boys club so I can't blame her.

Nice to see some interest. Still totally into this ;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=jon42 post_id=1038764 time=1589480682 user_id=38826]
We're still around. I lurk and very occasionally make some posts, but rarely post pics any more. I think i got tired of resizing and mostly moved to my xham channel, kik and the like.

Eden never really got into posting despite my encouragement. to be fair, not many ladies post here, it is a bit of a boys club so I can't blame her.

[/quote]

Understand but its a real shame, you guys are awesome, even without pics would love to hear what you 2 have been getting up to recently. Cheers :)
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Well... mixed.

Firstly, her collection has developed into much more designer... she now has 5 pairs of Loubs, a pair of Jimmy Choos and a couple of pairs of Mulberry heels.

A couple of times we've had guys buy her shoes for her to wear later, her fully knowing they'd arrive with some cumstains.

We've also got a pair that are due to be trashed with a banana and cream and stuff if you're into that sort of thing but just not getting around to it.

Honestly, if it was easier to share pictures here i'd probably still be posting what we're up to here, but i'm not keen enough to get around the file too large error!

J
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

jon42 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:24 am We're still around. I lurk and very occasionally make some posts, but rarely post pics any more. I think i got tired of resizing and mostly moved to my xham channel, kik and the like.

Any well worn and heavily cummed high heels for sale?
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Maybe one pair, where would the shipping be to?
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

jon42 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:15 am Maybe one pair, where would the shipping be to?
Italy
Uggsfuck

Post by Uggsfuck »

For how much you sell the ankle boots?
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Uggsfuck wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:56 am For how much you sell the ankle boots?
We don't have those any more