Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

girlsockfucker

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by girlsockfucker »

Stevly wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 am Great job, the socks were thread bare which would make them feel amazing to slip one on your cock,
Love the classics,. An ex gf back in the day had a platform pair , used to love doing them
Platform classics? Were they the Reebok "dubble" if so they were the hottest back in the day
sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by sneakerfun »

Fantastic work. Love the description and the pics. She wasn’t kidding about how often she wears them. The soles are really worn down in places. I bet you had that van rocking as soon as you were back in it! I’ve got a feeling her feet will be yours at some point too. Thanks for sharing. The best thread on here!
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
FTLO

Post by FTLO »

Great thread dude, I really hope to see more converse / vans, considering that (luckily) every girl seems to have them
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Great job! Did you buy them from her or are you just borrowing them?
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
stryder

Post by stryder »

Marofeet wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 am As it turns out i own the reebok classics now so who wants them? I did fill them both up with cum but they stink like nothing ever happened cuz they’re so potent.

https://imgur.com/a/IwdJNHV
Why not, it will be fun to play with those sneakers! I sent you a MP ; )
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

How did you end up with them
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

How on earth did you end up with her favourites...