Nylon smell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Nylon smell

Post by Newfootlover »

Incredible story....lucky man!!
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

Nice story!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!!
chizel

Post by chizel »

Had a friend giving away free stuff in a house they was selling and they told us to go over and see their was anything we wanted to take. Didnt see much at the time. But I did see some mid heel pumps... but my wife was with me. So I had to wait till she went in another room and I snatched it up and took a big wiff... not much of a smell... but it did have a nice salty taste. What a rush...
Lovesnylons

Post by Lovesnylons »

Love nylon small as others have said here the smell of a nylon foot after it’s been in heels all day is amazing and a huge turn on I could sniff the heel for ages while stroking my cock and also kick it .even the smell of the nylon stockings or tights when my wife has taken them off in the bedroom I’ll pick them up after and sniff them whilst stroking
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

I remember an ex... her nylons were that smelly after a day of work that you could smell her feet in restaurants, while we were sitting at table... MAN, I can forget that aroma...
chizel

Post by chizel »

The smell of a closet full of heels has that nice leather and foot smell.... mmmmm
chizel

Post by chizel »

The smell of a closet full of heels has that nice leather and foot smell.... mmmmm
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Yes I love the smell of her closet. As soon as you open the doors and take a whiff, the foot scent and leather hits your nose. The best and instant hard on.
chizel

Post by chizel »

Everytime I find some used heels I always sniff them for a while.. then i will try to squeeze my foot into it which is impossible cause i wear a 12 and the heels i usually find are 6 to 8 1/2 but i still try to get the sensation if dangling a heel and sniff the other one while doing it. Seems like everyone on here gets lucky and finds heels that fit them. Anyone else like to try to do the same even tho they don't fit?