Wife's shoes (vent thread)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pheromonefanatic

Wife's shoes (vent thread)

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Hi everyone wasn't sure which topic to post this in.

Not sure how to start this.....

I'm not a fan of my wife's shoes.
She will only really buy shoes that will match her outfits;a couple of cheap Walmart type of sneakers, and A LOT of sandals.
She always rotates them, and doesn't wear them for long so I can't really enjoy them or she gets them trashed or wet, and they end up smelling like garbage for some reason.

She'll even buy pairs she won't even wear!
I'll buy her a pair of cute shoes too, and she'll give me a lame excuse of only wearing them for special occasion...yeah okay.

I'm not really into sandals.
She knows I like feet, and I even tell her what shoes I think would be nice on her.
When she was working at the bank she was wearing more flats & stuff which was nice.
When I tell her to get flats or something else she'll say it's not in season, and I want my feet out.
She has wedges and another pair of cute open toes, but will only wear sandals so I'm out of luck there.

Also she'll barely take care of her feet. I know corona has been annoying for that stuff so I'm okay with that, but I'll buy her all this at home foot care stuff she doesn't really use it.

I pay for her pedicures, and she still will tell me "uhh I should probably wait another 2 weeks"..... 0.o

2 weeks later no pedi.
She wonders why I look at feet & shoes online.

Not looking for advice just wanted that off my chest.

If any of you have similar wife stories you're willing to share I'll be happy to listen (read).

Anyway thanks for reading have a blessed day.
Shoedaddy

Re: Wife's shoes (vent thread)

Post by Shoedaddy »

Buy her "sex shoes". I bought shoes for my girl and even told her I expect to see her lick my cum off/out of them.
I love mary janes, so I got her 2 styles for sex and cosplay. Different heel heights for different kinds of roleplay characters.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

You really have to stress how important this is to you,
stinky007

Re: Wife's shoes (vent thread

Post by stinky007 »

very nice 😀
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:06 am Hi everyone wasn't sure which topic to post this in.

Not sure how to start this.....

I'm not a fan of my wife's shoes.
She will only really buy shoes that will match her outfits;a couple of cheap Walmart type of sneakers, and A LOT of sandals.
She always rotates them, and doesn't wear them for long so I can't really enjoy them or she gets them trashed or wet, and they end up smelling like garbage for some reason.

She'll even buy pairs she won't even wear!
I'll buy her a pair of cute shoes too, and she'll give me a lame excuse of only wearing them for special occasion...yeah okay.

I'm not really into sandals.
She knows I like feet, and I even tell her what shoes I think would be nice on her.
When she was working at the bank she was wearing more flats & stuff which was nice.
When I tell her to get flats or something else she'll say it's not in season, and I want my feet out.
She has wedges and another pair of cute open toes, but will only wear sandals so I'm out of luck there.

Also she'll barely take care of her feet. I know corona has been annoying for that stuff so I'm okay with that, but I'll buy her all this at home foot care stuff she doesn't really use it.

I pay for her pedicures, and she still will tell me "uhh I should probably wait another 2 weeks"..... 0.o

2 weeks later no pedi.
She wonders why I look at feet & shoes online.

Not looking for advice just wanted that off my chest.

If any of you have similar wife stories you're willing to share I'll be happy to listen (read).

Anyway thanks for reading have a blessed day.
Lots of new stuff you got go8ng on, I pmed you brother.
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:25 am Buy her "sex shoes". I bought shoes for my girl and even told her I expect to see her lick my cum off/out of them.
I love mary janes, so I got her 2 styles for sex and cosplay. Different heel heights for different kinds of roleplay characters.
oh god yes , those mary janes are so dam hot
chupchoes2010

Post by chupchoes2010 »

friend I also adore mary jane shoes and more of patent leather, I recommend you make a lot of cum, you must do diabolical things to those rich mary jane shoes
chupchoes2010

Post by chupchoes2010 »

friend I also adore mary jane shoes and more of patent leather, I recommend you make a lot of cum, you must do diabolical things to those rich mary jane shoes
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

chupchoes2010 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 am friend I also adore mary jane shoes and more of patent leather, I recommend you make a lot of cum, you must do diabolical things to those rich mary jane shoes
That's the plan ;)
But I want her wearing them when I do it.