New shoes broken in

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NaturalFootLover

New shoes broken in

Post by NaturalFootLover »

I am not fond of the fact that my wife doesn't like heels, so I've had to try to settle by finding some flats and such that I could enjoy. In some ways, they are fun, but they are sometimes lacking that special something.

So, I've bought a pair of black Capezio ballet slippers and had a chance to play with them last night ..here's a few pictures from the session.
IMG_2613.jpg
IMG_2621.jpg
IMG_2622.jpg
IMG_2623.jpg
IMG_2624.jpg
I have more shots of the big finally, plus some of the shoe fucking done that lead to the big event -- if you're interested.
b
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
L1nk

Re: New shoes broken in

Post by L1nk »

Highly intersted, hardly see any flat shoes here!
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

OH YES! Bring them on I love Ballet Slippers The best Then Flats! :D :)
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
simba

Post by simba »

wow :shock: those are so hot
NaturalFootLover

You've asked for it, so here's some more pictures of the slippers getting what they deserve. The time with them was so incredible that I'm now getting horny just trying to post the pictures of it!!!!
IMG_2601.jpg
IMG_2603.jpg
IMG_2612.jpg
IMG_2614.jpg
So, I must admit I've been holding back on the blasting of these shoes ...I came so hard when I did it that my voice was horse the next day. I'm gonna try to do another today, but just blast the soles.

Wanna see the finally? :D
b
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
L1nk

Post by L1nk »

exelent job, gotta finish it xD
Tamaris

Post by Tamaris »

very hot action that's hardly to see here in the forum :)

Would love to see more :D
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

YES BAST THEM ALL OVER THEM IN THEM OUT SIDE DO THEM HARD! :D :) :P
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
Richie

Post by Richie »

Great shoes, love ballet slippers. Would like to see them cum covered, the inside as well :-)
NaturalFootLover

I love all the encouragement. I'm not very good at getting pictures while I'm doing this (I sometimes get objections unless I'm enjoying the shoes on my own), but this set in particular seemed to come out quite well.

You've asked for the results, and here they are.
NOTE: I didn't come on the insides -- probably won't be able to, since I get objections about them being worn after that.
IMG_2625.jpg
IMG_2628.jpg
So, did I do good? :)
b