Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

L0STS0UL

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by L0STS0UL »

Nice nice
louislu

Post by louislu »

phosejones wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:32 am Secretary's flats new and a year later.IMG_0839.JPGIMG_4548.jpg
...absolutely gorgeous, both her flats and you dick :mrgreen:
prizee

Post by prizee »

adidas running 1 to 2 times a week for 1 year but they are washed several times in the washing machine after having worn them
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

My sister in law's cream color slingback Cole Haan peep toe heels. I've lost track of many times I've fuck and cum in those heels. I think if I didn't clean up my mess every time she probably would know by now.
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

heels_cummer2001 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:37 pm My sister in law's cream color slingback Cole Haan peep toe heels. I've lost track of many times I've fuck and cum in those heels. I think if I didn't clean up my mess every time she probably would know by now.
Did you bust nuts in her other shoes or just the slings
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

L0STS0UL wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:44 am
heels_cummer2001 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:37 pm My sister in law's cream color slingback Cole Haan peep toe heels. I've lost track of many times I've fuck and cum in those heels. I think if I didn't clean up my mess every time she probably would know by now.
Did you bust nuts in her other shoes or just the slings
I bust a nut in all her shoes. Heels, flats, boots and sandals all have been fuck and cum all over.
zanon

Post by zanon »

My ex's S Oliver black low wedge pumps. They were extremely soft on the inside and had a very comfortable insole for her, but also for me :-) I used to come deep inside the round toe regularly, the only thing she noticed that they became somewhat smelly after a half year or so. They were her all-day-every-day shoes so were extremely well worn. Once she rinsed them out with water and soap after which they were quite fresh again. Only for me to abuse them even more haha.
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

My sister in laws toms,
She was in late 20’s at the time and would stay with us during the summer months and wear them barefoot,
They absolutely stank to high heaven and used to fuck the left and sniff the right, her foot crud used to feel great on my cock head and I filled them many a night,
She returned the following year and still had them so I filled them again
presh

Post by presh »

My story is similair to some others. My first girlfriend, who I also lived with for a time, had her shoes cummed a lot. The pair she had when we first met got many loads, then we went shoe shopping and I got that pair but still cummed the new pair whenever I had the chance. She also had another pair of sneakers and dress boots that I played with a lot. We eventually broke up but I did buy all those shoes from her.
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

Stevly wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am My sister in laws toms,
She was in late 20’s at the time and would stay with us during the summer months and wear them barefoot,
They absolutely stank to high heaven and used to fuck the left and sniff the right, her foot crud used to feel great on my cock head and I filled them many a night,
She returned the following year and still had them so I filled them again
Superhot , does she know she has stinky feet or whatever?