Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

eddieMAD

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Tiny Update 04/19/2020*

Post by eddieMAD »

WOA!!! When???? :O
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Great :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Hello everyone. I had actually completed a lot of the Malachi/Laura date comic, but I did not like the way that things had turned out. I thought that it became a little cheesy, so I pretty much scrapped it. I may release what I have completed so far on this forum, but I haven't decided yet.
I have decided to go back to the way that I used to do stories, with picture and words describing what is happening in the image. This is a similar format to the books that I used to enjoy as a child. While making comics with word bubbles is very cool, I've found that it takes up way too much time of my already busy schedule. I have found that most people enjoy my earlier format as well, which makes things a lot easier for me.
4-10small.jpg
Here is my latest work. I hope that you will enjoy it. Thank you for viewing.
1-12 small.jpg
It was like one of those bad dreams. Eric sat at a desk inside of a classroom. He was completely nude, just like one of those bad dreams that you see portrayed in movies. How did he get here? He didn’t remember coming into the school. His two favorite teachers, Mrs. Wong and Mrs. Bradley were in the front of the class, standing by the chalkboard. “Today, we are going to dive into the perverted world of shoe cumming.” said Mrs. Wong in her authoritative voice. “What the fuck? No way! This has to be a dream!” he thought as he read the writing on the board. “Shoe Cumming 101” was beautifully hand written in white chalk.
2-10small.jpg
He looked at the teacher’s desk and saw four pair of women’s shoes lined up neatly on it. Eric did not try to hide his excitement as he pointed to the shoes and eagerly asked, “Am I going to get to come inside of one of those?”
3-8small.jpg
“Remember, we raise our hands when we have a question. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. As you have already noticed, there are four pair of shoes on my desk. These shoes were carelessly left in the teacher’s lounge by my colleagues. They have been warned not to leave their personal items lying around. They did not listen, so Mrs. Bradley and I confiscated the sandals that belong to Mrs. Fernandez, the woven peep toe pumps from Mrs. Patel, the red wedges from Ms. Stuart, and the blue wedges from Mrs. Schwartz.” Eric could feel himself becoming erect and hoped that his teachers would not notice. He listened on as Mrs. Wong continued. “You probably know what we have in store for the footwear that you see before you.” “What you probably don’t know, is why you are here.” Mrs. Bradley and I are well aware of your adoration of the female foot and your obsession with women’s high heeled shoes.” Eric sat with his mouth agape, in total disbelief and thought” “How does she know?”
“You’re probably wondering how I know all of these things about you. I’ll let Mrs. Bradley explain.”
Eric turned his attention to Mrs. Bradley. “Well Eric, it wasn’t the fact that always catch you staring at our feet. Nor was it the fact that you are always aroused when you stare at our feet. I checked the browser history on the computer in the library. You know the one in the back corner, that you always use.”
Eric felt his heart drop. He should’ve been smarter. Why did he go to those sites on a school computer?
“In the history, there was a particular site that was visited almost daily. Does shoesession.com sound familiar? It contains forums that cater to people with foot and shoe fetishes. The shoe cumming forum was the one that was most frequently visited. Does any of this sound familiar?”
Feeling ashamed, Eric slowly nodded his head.
5-8small.jpg
“Don’t feel bad.” Mrs. Wong said cheerfully. “You are going to have the opportunity to leave a little gift for my fellow teachers. I want you to stroke your cock and soak the insoles of each pair with hot and sticky cum.”
Eric couldn’t believe his ears. “Are you for real?” he asked, unable to contain himself.
“We sure are, but this has to stay our little secret.”
6-9small.jpg
8-5small.jpg
“Of course, Mrs. Bradley.” Eric said as he moved to claim his prize. As he stood in front of the shoes, Mrs. Bradley asked “Which pair will get it first? I say you get Mrs. Fernandez’s stinky sandals.” “Okay.” Eric replied as he began to pleasure himself. He searched his memory for images of Mrs. Fernandez’s big, meaty toes. He stroked harder when he remembered how the nails on her big toes were curved. He began to pant when he envisioned the pink polish that she had worn on her toe nails, making her fat sausages look like bright candies.
7-5small.jpg
“Oh wow!” he heard Mrs. Wong say ash she looked at his cock. He wanted to fuck her in her brown leather clogs, he wanted to fuck both of them. He stroked furiously as Mrs. Bradley said “Look Laura, he’s about ready to blow.”
9-5small.jpg
11-6small.jpg
They each put an arm around him with Mrs. Wong caressing his waist. “Let us see that cum!” Mrs. Wong said.
10-5small.jpg
Eric could no longer hold it as he spewed white lava all over the insoles and straps of Evelyn Fernandez’s stinky sandals. “Please let this be real! Please let this be real!” he thought, as the last drop flowed from him.
The sandals were saturated with his DNA. They all took a moment to admire his handiwork. “There must be at least three ounces there.” Mrs. Wong mused.
12-5small.jpg
Eric stepped back and felt woozy. “That was so intense. I think I need to lie down.”
13-4small.jpg
Mrs. Wong looked at him sternly and said “Oh you’re not finished yet you little pervert. You have three more pair to complete.”

To be continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mju75tgb

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Story 06/30/2020*

Post by mju75tgb »

Great update :) Amazing work :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

mju75tgb wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:46 am Great update :) Amazing work :)
Thank you! :D
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Amazing story, cant wait for the next update. Just awesome :)
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

thx....super
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

mju75tgb wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:46 am Great update :) Amazing work :)
I'd have to agree! Usually not into this kind of thing, but the story and artwork just work!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

GREAT !! Thank to you...